[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys think of the game grumps video with Steve-O?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: steve-o-jack-wilson.jpg (27 KB, 350x415) Image search: [Google]
steve-o-jack-wilson.jpg
27 KB, 350x415
What did you guys think of the game grumps video with Steve-O?
>>
>>334843849
Wait what?
>>
>Game Grumps

what year is this?
>>
He doesn't know jack shit about vidya and came on the show with a pre-prepared speech about violence in games, not realizing that no one cares about that issue any more and everyone has moved on to sexism in games.

Poor out of touch guy
>>
He sounds bad. All those stupid stunts on Jackass are catching up to him.
>>
>>334843849
literally who
>>
>>334844119
And drugs and alcohol. Dude was so fucked at some point in his life.
>>
It was kinda weird, but still entertaining.
>>
cancer desu
>>
>>334843849
I genuinely want to know how in the good goddanm this guy is still alive
>>
>>334843849
Seriously?
Nah, fuck that noise.
>>
>>334843849
I get that he was the guest but he wouldn't shut up long enough for Arin and Danny to keep it funny. He also tried to plug his show in the MIDDLE of the episode which was super awkward.
>>
File: 1436758588838.jpg (8 KB, 143x182) Image search: [Google]
1436758588838.jpg
8 KB, 143x182
He sounds like somebody that inhaled shitloads of Nitrous Oxide for hours straight.
>>
>>334843849
>game grumps
This is a +18 site. Fuck off with your ecelebs.
>>
Get this shit off of /v/ please
>>
He was there just to plug his 'comedy' show
>>
Chain smoking and huffing/whippets destroyed his voice.

Painful to listen to
>>
>>334844850

he did the same thing on a podcast called Who Charted, wouldn't let the hosts speak and just kept telling humourless stories
>>
SSteve-o is very gede
>>
>>334844850

Good. Steve-O is funnier on his worst days than those two put together on their best
>>
>>334843849
he let a UFC fighter choke him unconscious, lift him up by the neck and slam his head into the floor for laugh

pretty based desu but that shit's catching up to him
>>
>>334844785
He is similar to Keith Richards and Iggy Pop in that respect. Sure not as old as they are but the amount of drugs they all did at their height of excess would have been enough to kill 10 normal people but somehow these guys are able to take it.
>>
How do you pronounce his name anyway? Steev Ow or Stivio?
>>
>>334843849
It was kind of sad listening to a 40 year old guy be that out of touch with video games, I mean, he hasn't ever seen or played one in his life and had no idea what he was saying. It's not 2003 or some shit where only nerds play games or something. Christ, it was like listening to someone's dad.
>>
>>334844090
That applies to a lot of people and I'm sick of seeing their face.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.