[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /NEO/ here? Thank God I never bought a PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (425 KB, 638x477) Image search: [Google]
file.png
425 KB, 638x477
Who /NEO/ here?

Thank God I never bought a PS4
>>
>Supporting a scumbag company like Sony after the shit pulled
>>
Still waiting for PS4 games to be released
>>
File: image.png (292 KB, 881x907) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 881x907
It's okay Sonyggers. You have plenty of room on the shelf next to Bloodborne for another PS4
>>
>>334843428
same here
I might pick up a PS4 once the Yakuza games come out though and while I think it's pretty fucked up to release an updated console in the middle of the generation (thanks 3ds) I might pick up a PS4K
>>
I'm getting a 2nd hand ps4 if anything for the 5 EXCLUSIVES they'll have by the end of the year.
>>
>>334843428
This. It feels great that I'm getting a better product before I waited, but that was mainly because I wasn't retarded enough to buy a system with little to no games out.
>>
>Who /NEO/ here?

I don't understand what this had to do with the PS4. This some kind of new meme?
>>
>>334845649
Neo is the codename for (what was previously being referred to as) the PS4K.
>>
Are we getting Bloodborne: the NEO hunters as a lunch title too?
>>
So Neoborne?
>>
No matter how powerful it is, it will still share a library with the under-powered PS4. This means games will still be gimped to accommodate the lowest common denominator which is now the original PS4. It's like another generation jump where devs still support the older gen while also supporting the new gen. The only difference now is this new "gen" has started 3 years early.
>>
Ill wait for the Neo Slim
>>
>>334846864

And I'll wait for the Neo super slim, or the Trinity that will come out a year later.
>>
>>334847074
>Not waiting for the PS48K
>>
File: damaged.jpg (134 KB, 984x734) Image search: [Google]
damaged.jpg
134 KB, 984x734
>neo-v wasn't a meme after all
>>
Is Neo the PS4K?
Assuming it's not a required upgrade, I'll buy the original PS4 when it's price drops after Neo releases.
>>
>>334847756
If its anything like the Vita, look for sub $150 used/refurbs as soon as it's confirmed.
>>
>>334848420
Was there a Vita hardware upgrade?
>>
>>334848751
It was a downgrade
>>
>>334848751
AT&T dumped their stock and people started selling them for PS4 since gamestop trade values had plummeted
>>
Sonyfag here.

I'm glad i didnt buy the PS4, knew shit like this would happen. ill just wait it out more until the last model is released then ill buy it.

for now, im sticking with PS1/2/3
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.