[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this whole PS4 Neo thing true or is it just rumors and bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Is this whole PS4 Neo thing true or is it just rumors and bullshit? I bought my PS4 like month ago and if Sony forces me to fucking buy this again, I'm fucking done with these shitty consoles. I'll sell this piece of shit and just upgrade my PC. Why the fuck whole video game industry has went 200% jew. Like wasn't it enough to force players to pay for fucking P2P online play?
>>
>>334839149
>Is this whole PS4 Neo thing true or is it just rumors and bullshit?

what kind of stupid question is this? of course no one knows dumbass its all been rumors
>>
>>334839149
rumors and bullshit. Not a single source, everybody is "citing" citations that don't even exist.
And good luck finding hints in any hardware related report in the past 2 years.
>>
>>334839149
Its true. Sorry you fell for the 4 the players meme
>>
They're not forcing you to do anything. You can simply have an improved experience on the new system but every single game will work on your old PS4.
>>
>>334839552
Even the rumors are rumors, nobody has an actual source of someone knowing stuff from his own, it's all "I heard someone said". The fact it's called "neo" like in "neogaf" was quite a give away
>>
>>334839149
I'm with you, OP
If it's true and they offer no benefits/discounts, etc... for us early adopters, I'm done with Sony.

I mean, why can't it be like Nintendo or early SEGA console where we can add expansion packs? That is an idea I could get behind.
>>
>>334839149
Sony is doing a great thing. 8-10 year console lifespans are cancer and it's ridiculous that it ever became standard.
>>
>>334840084
>8-10 year console lifespans are cancer and it's ridiculous that it ever became standard.

it never became a standard. the only reason why 7th gen lasted so long was because of the 2008 financial crisis
>>
Isn't paying for a ps4.5 AND a 4k tv more expensive than just getting a good pc?
>>
>>334839956
>why can't it be like Nintendo

i still cant play Xenoblade chronicles on my 3ds

>inb4 wanting to play xenoblade on a handheld.
>>
>>334840683
Old Nintendo
What they do with their handhelds is shameful and I do not approve of it
>>
>>334840763
>What is Game Boy Color
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
>Two different PS4 versions for one game
>Longer dev time
>More delays
>Fucking over 40 million people
Sony ALWAYS drops the ball when they are on top. Fucking idiot company.
>>
>>334841116
>RUMORS
>>
>>334839956
>I mean, why can't it be like Nintendo

>nintendo pretty much "forces" you to buy a new GBA just to get a backlight.

i dont know why youre trying to defend nintendo when they are just as bad a sony.
>>
>>334841312
Both Eurogamer and Giant Bomb were sent the same documents detailing the same information by different people

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-sonys-plan-for-playstation-4k-neo-revealed
>>
>>334841464
Unless it's confirmed by Sony it's still rumors
>>
>>334841392
>what is the Nintendo 64
>>
>>334841636
Sony never confirms or denies rumors even if they are true or false.
>>
>>334841464
>still falling for """"leaks""""

i wont believe this bullshit until sony confirms it
>>
BUT WHERE ARE THE PROOFS
>>
File: 1417787866502.png (231 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1417787866502.png
231 KB, 438x438
mfw assblasted consolecucks
>>
>>334842673
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>334840084
>I want to buy a system every 3 years!
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>334840084
Because an increase in the technology ALWAYS brings about better games

Faggot
>>
>>334840948
A whole new system that came out 10 fucking years after the original
>>
>>334840084
Yeah, that's right. The best console lifespan is none at all because they're a relic that's holding back the industry. Open platforms or death.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.