[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this necessary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160419151505_1.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419151505_1.jpg
541 KB, 1920x1080
Why was this necessary?
>>
>>334838949
It's not necessary to use magic, but they put it in there for the kiddos that can't make it.
>>
For those who skilled the armored fight and lose access to it's bonfire.
>>
>>334839279
meant skipped*
>>
>>334838949
It's closer to the shortcut you open later.
>>
>>334838949
One is there because it has to be, the other is there for your convenience. The placement of these bonfires effects your experience how exactly?
>>
>>334839279
How do you skip it?
>>
>>334839279
you can't skip it.
>>
>Get a bonfire
>Walk on a bridge
>Fight a dog rat rapist
>Continue on the bridge
>Another bonfire at the end of the bridge

Dark Souls 3
>>
>>334840059
Do you want to run across the bridge every time? It's there for convenience and it makes sense because of the force field.
>>
>>334838949

Why not? Every other boss had one as far as I'm aware, and it let's you co-op the boss without having to run as far (though this example is less useful than others).
>>
>>334840059
>forgetting the wolnir bonfire
>>
>>334838949

because every lord of cinder becomes a bonfire for story significance, they didn't check for stuff like that, it doesn't hurt you in any way, stop posting this crap
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.