[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /v/. Im pretty sure somebody here already encountered similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: the backlog.png (64 KB, 269x538) Image search: [Google]
the backlog.png
64 KB, 269x538
Dear /v/.

Im pretty sure somebody here already encountered similar situation. In short - I want to play games, yet no matter what I

touch, I cant have any fun. Both having and lacking will to play.

I have huge backlog, but every single game I have on it, induce only "nah" reaction. Even games I was planning to play during

last month or something. Plus, I dont want to run into problem, when game that would be fun to play in other situation, would

forever be tainted with this bad feeling.

I played first Neptunia recently, then Age of Wonders III (several games) and Endless Legend (one full game). In last two I

have around 110 and 80 hours total, so when playing EL, I did this only to check out Forgotten fraction.

I had feeling like that before, few times and it helped to completely change genres. But I have no idea, to which one. TBS is

out of question, I played too much of it recently.

I even tried to play Grey Goo, but it refuse to work and since three weeks me and the tech support guy tries to force it to

work, until they sent the problem to their "QA department".

Here is my backlog, for further reference.

How about you, guys? Did you encountered the same problem as I did? How did you managed to solve it?

Thanks for any reply or advice, like always.
>>
Anybody?
>>
You can't play anything because that backlog is fucking awful, holy shit.

And stop typing like that are you actually autistic? Jesus Christ. Try playing sandbox games where you can do whatever you want, maybe you'll find out what you want to do most. I don't know. When I feel like that I play Civ5/Warband/Anno 1404/Modded Skyrim.
>>
>>334839645

I dont really know, why it turned out like that. During posting something went wrong at first and I had to reload page, maybe then something screwed over.

Is my backlog really that bad?

Also, I cant really play TBS right now, too much of one genre and I would be burned out. Warband was fun but after 150 hours, I dont think I could find anything new. Same for Skyrim.

But thanks for reply :3
>>
>>334839917
>:3

GET IN THE CAR
>>
>>334839917
Van Helsing and Metro are fine. Try GTAs, Terraria or Anno 1404 then. Maybe Stronghold Crusader, its -75% on steam.
>>
>>334840057

Saints Row 2 would be fine, if only it wouldnt be as broken on PC.

Thanks for other suggestions, dont have any Anno but maybe I will find some Alien Nations 1/2 CD or other Settlers.

>>334840053

I like that emoticon.

I tried to attach cute picture to my first post at first, but janitor deleted it right away.
>>
it's because instead of playing it for yourself, you're probably playing it trying to find things to post as epic maymays.
>>
>>334840438

But nobody reply to such threads anyway.
>>
File: cat (8).jpg (54 KB, 315x382) Image search: [Google]
cat (8).jpg
54 KB, 315x382
>>334840297
ITS A LION

fuck off newfag:3
>>
>>334840548

I know of this olde meme, mate, but the more proper form would be >:3
>>
Anybody else with other suggestions?
>>
>>334842041
Alternate between various low-skill, arcade, sandbox or casual games, playing each game for ~30 minutes for and you'll never ever stop playing videogames
>>
>>334842345

Fairy Fencer F counts as no-brainer game, right?

I wish I would have more andbox games but I cleared several times already pretty much all I had.

"Survival" could be nice if only not every single game not being in stupid "Early Access" aka "we will never deliver, only run with your money".
>>
>>334838214

install a few
change view settings in steam to only show installed games

it's easy anon
>>
>>334842797

And how would that help?
>>
>>334838214
Go get a fucking job when your at work half the day you will be begging to play that space hulk ascension game in your "backlog"
>>
>>334843961

I just got less pumped week at job, mate, thats why I wanted to play more, yet cant due to what I described.
>>
>>334838214
I haven't touched any single player games for more than a couple of hours since december and I haven't finished any of them.

Now I only enjoy arcade and local co-op games.

So I'm not going to fight it, I'm selling my steam account and my backlog can go fuck itself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.