[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy a WiiU? State reasons why / why not.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Zelda002.jpg (185 KB, 2873x1538) Image search: [Google]
Zelda002.jpg
185 KB, 2873x1538
Should I buy a WiiU?

State reasons why / why not.
>>
Why
>Pikmin 3

Why not
>poor online
>poor controller
>poor memory
>poor hardware
>poor software
>>
You should buy it if you like the games.

You shouldn't buy it if you dislike the games.

I hope this clears things up. Have a nice day!
>>
It's dead. It has a good library. But if the nx is backwards compatible it isn't then you should just get the Wii u games with the nx and not the console.

Just wait and see what the nx is first. You've already waited three and a half years.
>>
If you:
-like cuhrayzee games, Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 are two of the best
-like smash bros and have friends to play with
-actually i was gonna list a third but those are the two main things i use mine for
>>
>>334824618
what if I want to play Zelda and Mario games and pretend I'm a kid again, and I don't have any friends to play with and I don't like anything that wasn't around when I was a kid?

I'm replaying Wind Waker and basically fuck being adult.
>>
>>334824129
No, dead console
>>
File: 1460930043718.jpg (47 KB, 296x380) Image search: [Google]
1460930043718.jpg
47 KB, 296x380
Why:
>Zelda U, Smash Bros. Star Fox Zero
>can play games without having to put on your contacts
>you don't need a TV. You can take it with you anywhere there's an extension outlet. Mom wants you to go shopping with her while she spends 3 hours trying on clothes at JC Penny? Plug that bad boy in and kill time.
>consumes less than 10% the power used by the power-inefficient Xbone and PS4.
>no online downtime like PSN (except for tomorrow and Thursday)
>built-in Wii. Wii's alone are $60 used.
>built-in universal TV remote function. - $100 value.
>Ocarina of Time is on the Wii U eShop without white lines like the Wii version. It's got a dark filter, but you can take HD screenshots. HD OoT... bruh.

Why Not:
>You're poor and can't afford it without selling off a kidney like me.
>You're waiting for Majora's Mask to be on the eShop.
>You're waiting to see if Pikmin 4 is coming to Wii U or NX.
>>
>>334826228
Sounds like reasonable arguments for it.

What about this new Zelda game i posted a picture of, is that still coming to WiiU or is it gonna be an NX thing instead?
>>
>>334824129
why
>you want to play the usual mario stuff

why not
>you will miss any other relevant game
>its a dead console
>everything about it is expensive for that kind of quality
>>
do it for Splatoon

great fast paced TPS with excellent gyro controls, 90's Nick aesthetic, and a surprisingly good single-player

I got 200 hours out of it easily
>>
>>334824129
Maybe it'll go cheaper when the NX comes around
>>
A ton of Zelda games, the game pad screen for when someone else is watching tv, virtual console games, unique games you won't find on pc.
>>
File: 1450849339145.png (105 KB, 348x208) Image search: [Google]
1450849339145.png
105 KB, 348x208
>>334826378
It's not coming out on NX. And even if it did, it's built with the Gamepad strictly in mind. That could mean anything. Gyros, touchscreen like TWW/TP, or autopilot on Epona like they showed in the preview trailer while you're free to look around on the Gamepad.

Either way, you need to own a Gamepad and NX is not going to be cheaper than a Wii U.

But personally, I doubt it even will be ported. NX is most likely a new portable.
>>
>>334824129
Wait for NX
>>
>>334824129
yes: if you're a kid
no: if you're not a kid
>>
>>334824129
yes: if you're a kid now
no: if you're a squid now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.