[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she such a slut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BossI1.png (351 KB, 605x699) Image search: [Google]
BossI1.png
351 KB, 605x699
Why was she such a slut?
>>
>>334806686
Don't sexualize The Boss
>>
>>334806735
She looks like David Bowie
>>
I know that you are all figments of my imagination. This world was created solely for me. I know you are all watching me. Stop it.
>>
>>334807303
>David Bowie looks like The Boss
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>334807359
No, it was created for ME. Shut the fuck up, don't try to make it look fake, I know it's true.
>>
>>334806686
TAKE THAT BACK YOU....YOU....
DOUBLE NIGGER!
>>
>>334807383
I could fucking kill you right now mate
>>
>>334807432
Listen up you fucker. Too many coincidences have happened for this all to be just by chance. You were made specifically to relay the message you just gave me and nothing more. You are not being culled out of existence to save processing power. You will not win. I have figured out all of your tricks.
>>
>>334807359
>>334807432
>>334807632
Autism
>>
File: Woo.jpg (27 KB, 436x462) Image search: [Google]
Woo.jpg
27 KB, 436x462
>>334807617
>I could fucking kill you right now mate
>>
>>334807632
And yet, tonight I'll go to sleep, and I'll still be frightened about the idea of all this being in my head. But you already know this, because I made you. I might be lying somewhere, in a coma, or maybe not even existing. I know what you're all up to, and I don't like it. Stop.
>>
This thread is amazing!
>>
>>334807767
I will you to die. This is my world.

You may well have been a biological organism with its own thoughts and feelings but it will cease now.

Fall into a deep sleep and know that oblivion awaits your consciousness. Though your instincts will fight tearing and screaming against it, it is inevitable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.