[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /v/, What FF game do I get IX, V or VII?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Sup /v/, What FF game do I get IX, V or VII?
>>
>>334802517
Yes
>>
IV and VIII
>>
VI

VII, IX and XII are hot garbage
>>
VIII

don't let /v/ trick you into believing it's shitty

It's the best one pre 10 and has the best music in the whole franchise.
>>
>>334802517
Don't listen to anyone else, get V. The other games are alright but V is easily the best game in the series and it's also pretty easy to get into.
>>
>>334802517
Depends

Do you like GRAFIX? IX/VII/V
Do you like story? VII/IX/V
Do you like to mold and have more control of your party? V
Do you like your party to have set roles? IX/VII
Do you want faster combat? VII/V/IX

Do you want to be in the know whenever FF comes up in conversation? VII
>>
>>334802781

I'm just looking for a good FF game to play, I've never really played one before and I'm just interested to see what everyone here would recommend
>>
Just get whatever looks interesting to you. But on don't get 2d games on steam, they butchered sprites. Emulate them.
>>
Whatever you like more, but don't get 2d ones on steam, they butchered sprites. Emulate them.
>>
>>334802861
start with VI. It's pretty easy and unlike the PS1 games, it doesn't feel sluggish and dated. Best story, good battle mechanics, graphics have aged better than every other early FF.

It's the best one to play as a newcomer ITT.
>>
>>334802861
Get VII.
It's sort of a requirement just so that you know what the fuck everybody is on about.
>>
>>334802737
This.

The story is nothing special but it does its job but the job system is fucking fantastic.
>>
no matter if you like what you pick or not, try Tactics too. not Advance.
>>
IV and VI
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.