[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just beat Dark Souls 3 again, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Just beat Dark Souls 3 again, ask me anything
>>
>>334790264
Classes/builds used?
>>
How do I beat Abyss Watchers
>>
Why do you feel the need to blog on /v/
>>
>>334790518
>git gud
Just learn to dodge honestly. Read their attacks and you can defeat them quickly.
>>
>>334790692
I managed to make it through the first phase with relative ease (pretty cool that they fight each other)

I mostly need help with the second phase
>>
Just beat it, too.
Probably my favorite souls game.
Pontiff wrecked my shit, but everything before and after him was a pushover.
Killed the fire keeper.
Heavy Broadsword +10 for life.
>>
File: michael_jackson_1.jpg (662 KB, 1236x917) Image search: [Google]
michael_jackson_1.jpg
662 KB, 1236x917
>>334790264
How many times are you going to beat it
?
>>
>>334790328
Started off going Dex, End and HP, but for NG+ I changed it and went max STR/DEX and evenly rounded up VIG/END/HP
>>334790674
Dunno, lol
>>334790858
No doubt, right up there with DS and BB. I used the Uchigatana but then changed to the Storm Curved Sword because I love it.
>>
Where can I get a good heavy sword? I just beat the giant rotting tree or whatever the fuck.

Is the game really easy throughout?
>>
>>334790264
are stats important in this game?
i was really into das and das2 somewhat but real life has given me no time to play das3 yet
is rolling back to normal like das or do I need a stat to be able to dodge enemies again like das2? also is parrying viable again or still shit?
>>
>>334790264
Anyone happen to know how to make the Demon Fist boss weapon do more damage? Does the Witch Ring affect its fire damage by chance?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.