[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>From the Way of the Babby area in Shit Castle >Dancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: asswad2.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
asswad2.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
>From the Way of the Babby area in Shit Castle
>Dancer of the Boreal Valley: MMMM YEAH OOOH BABBY *masturbates to """"""""slow"""""""" and hard hitting attacks* GOD I'M SO FUCKING WET RIGHT NOW *spins clitoris like she spins across the room* MMM YEAH LET ME MASTURBATE WITH THESE NOT-PONTIFF SWORDS MMM YEAH PONTIFF FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCK THE ASHEN ONE
>Ashen one enters
>OOOOH MOMMY WAS NEEDING SOME CUMMIES *steps across the room and swings her Not-Pontiff swords in 2 swings instantly killing him* YEAH YOU FUCKED IN THE WRONG NEGHBORHOOD MMMM LET ME SNIFF YOUR HOLLOWED ASSHOLE MMMMMM YEAH BABY PONTIFF WAS HERE

IT'S NOT FAIR. WHY IS THIS CUNT LITERALLY THE HARDEST THING IN THE GAME. I'M LEVEL 70 AND THIS BITCH JUST FUCKING NEARLY ONE SHOTS ME AND IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE HER MOVES BECAUSE OF HER BULLSHIT SPAMMY ATTACKS. HOLY SHIT IS THERE SOME WAY TO CHEESE THIS ASSMUNCH?
>>
File: 1459518874687.jpg (46 KB, 307x411) Image search: [Google]
1459518874687.jpg
46 KB, 307x411
>>334786897
>mfw I accidentally triggered this fight at level 20 and was killed in one hit
I killed the Wob woman because I hate the concept of the Way of Blue. I was curious about the item I got and thought I'd get some kind of reward or something.
>>
>>334786897
Just roll through the attacks and hit once during each window

I killed her on my first try with a +6 butchers knife and 40 strength
>>
>>334786897
why are you so mad?
just grab a bow and some arrows if you're so shit at melee.
>>
File: 1424028559579.jpg (127 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1424028559579.jpg
127 KB, 550x550
>>334786897
Didn't even know Dancer was supposed to be this hard, beat it first try solo right after fighting Aldrich
>>
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>334786897
>MOMMY WAS NEEDING SOME CUMMIES

Pls no I can't be doing this.
>>
>>334786897
Her attacks are pretty telegraphed, they just have weird timing, IMO. Unless you're shit at the game like me, she should be pretty easy. If you are shit at the game, you will be fighting her for a while, like me.

Her grab attack is complete bullshit because the hitbox on it is fucking retarded and will grab you even if you're nowhere near her hand.
>>
I just beat her
spamming magic/arrows and kiting works fine since she is super slow
>>
>>334787741
Yeah dude don't forget you did it with no armor and you one hit her with your fist in three seconds also you haven't leveled up at all
>>
>>334786897
She took me about 6 tries. I grabbed a great shield and tanked her wild swinging attacks.
>>
>>334787940
doing what anon?
>>
Why are non bosses lot harder in this game, like that massive wolf creature and spider monkey thing that curses? I have massive problems with these, but never had any problems with pontiff or dancer.
>>
File: solaire.png (109 KB, 405x475) Image search: [Google]
solaire.png
109 KB, 405x475
Only boss I had trouble on was Battle Pope.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.