[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Borderlands game should I start with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Hj-4gyG6.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Hj-4gyG6.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
What Borderlands game should I start with?
>>
>>334786236

Borderlands 1?
Lol?
>>
Play them in reverse order and stop when you think they're getting shitty.
>>
Skyrim with Guns mod
>>
File: indubitably.jpg (80 KB, 620x289) Image search: [Google]
indubitably.jpg
80 KB, 620x289
Tales from the Borderlands
>>
Borderlands 1 > Borderlands 2.

No question.

They took the gore out of it, which turned it from a Serious Sam game of fun, over the top shooter action and turned it more into a CoD game with bullet sponge enemies, red water spraying everywhere and gimmicky guns.
>>
>>334786750
So just don't play them?
>>
NONE, ZERO.
Please just turn back. Only dissapointment and cuckoldry lies ahead of you
>>
Speaking of zero...
>>
>>334787434
>>
None, you shouldn't waste money with shit
>>
>>334787434
>>334787494
>not spouting memes
that ain't zero
>>
>>334787434
>>334787494

wow those drawings are so epic

i really do enjoy my teenage youth
>>
>>334787548
>implying I can't just torrent them instead
>>
>>334787434
>>334787494
>slender as fuck in-game
>DUDE THICK LMAO
>>
>>334787949
Well, if your time is worthless, I'd say go for it.
>>
>>334788060
good point
>>
>>334787260
They also replaced likeable characters with ones that shout shitty jokes and references in your ear the entire game.
>>
You can start 2 first, but playing 1 gives more context for some characters and jokes in 2.

1 is also arguably a little better because it's just kind of a stylish shooter/RPG, whereas 2 tries to shove all this story and narrative down your throat at every possible chance, which impacts your ability to enjoy the game multiple times.

2 is still allright though.

Pre-sequel is more of the same, but with worse writing and an even bigger problem with continually turning everything into a plotpoint or punchline.

If you just want to shoot shit and chill, the first game is really the best to go with. Then you can play 2 and PS if you think you really want more of it.

Zombie island of Dr Ned is the best DLC out of any in the series
>>
File: 1430408209600.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430408209600.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
You should play them in this order
1 -> 2 -> TftB -> TPS
>>
>>334786236
just play the first one and the DLC. rest of them are trash.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.