[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The absolute madmans are doing it again! https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (350 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
file.png
350 KB, 660x330
The absolute madmans are doing it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=74&v=SNVmXt-H8AA
>>
>>334784518

kek

only people who are going to buy this garbage are people who one, hate muslims, and two want to send a message that being non-PC can be just as if not more profitable than being PC. I am both of these people but jesus christ for six bucks could you make an actual god damn game? You could've done an operation blockade ripoff and it'd be more enticing than what I saw in that trailer.
>>
>>334784518
Killin mudslimes?
I'm in.
>>
I really hope journos complain about this. You just know some of them would openly sympathize with IS.
>>
>>334784518
Wasn't their last game kind of fucking shitty?
>>
>>334785916
>Killing ISIS is now considered non-PC
>>
>>334786017
>I really hope journos complain about this. You just know some of them would openly sympathize with IS.
Already happened.
>>
>>334784518
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/is-defense-is-islamophobia-the-game

BASED POLISH ALREADY BTFO LIBFAGGOTS
>>
>>334786475
I rather have a good game BTFO libfaggots personally. Which we know they won't provide.
>>
>>334784518
>Implying that this will get 1/10 of the coverage that Hatred got
How long do they think that they can play the controversy card in order to get people to notice their game?
>>
>>334784518
You know this would work a lot better as an XCOM clone, rather than a stationary turret shooter.
>>
>>334786598
According to Marvel, it can keep you afloat for YEARS. Just by doing shit that deliberately pisses people off, you will garner attention and will get sales.
>>
>>334786717
Even Marvel can't keep up the controversy card.
>>334786658
Making an X-con clone would take skills and knowledge.
>>
File: 1291199728724.jpg (64 KB, 452x518) Image search: [Google]
1291199728724.jpg
64 KB, 452x518
>>334786475
>vice
>>
>>334786913
Never said it was an indefinite thing, you just can use controversy to keep you afloat for years, but ideally, you really shouldn't, GTA games, while controversial at many times in the past, were also fun. And depending on the game and mission, funny.
Not to mention using that alone will bite you in the end. Just look at Marvel.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.