[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is Ornstein. How does that make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
This guy is Ornstein. How does that make you feel?
>>
All sources point to being Gwyn's lost son, not Ornstein, captain.
>>
>>334777514
He's baiting
>>
No he isn't you literall faggot.

He is Gwyn's firstborn.

Ornstein is Nameless King's son.
>>
>>334777514
OP here.

Why not both?

Who's not to say Ornstein was the first born Dragonslaying God of War who decided for whatever reason he wanted to join the dragons.

Climbed what is now Archdrake Peak, cast away his armor and weapon, tame a stormdrake and dipset.
>>
I was so disappointing by this guy. Everyone was hyping him up so much to be the hardest boss in the game and I beat him in like 4 tries. His attacks are so telegraphed and slow.
>>
File: 1460860859997.gif (181 KB, 190x152) Image search: [Google]
1460860859997.gif
181 KB, 190x152
No but Ornstein was mentored by him, idolized him and left Anor Londo in search of him, which is no doubt why he styled his armor after the Nameless King, took up the spear and fought his battles in the company of a useless fat piece of shit.
>>
>>334777896
What boss gave you trouble? Because whatever it was I had absolutely no trouble with it.
>>
>>334777896
Every boss since DS2 has been easy for me honestly, just due to the thousands of hours I've put into the games. Bloodborne was piss easy, and even the DLC was only slightly challenging. Orphan of Kos, which everyone and their mothers claim is the hardest shit ever, only took me 3 tries. This game was no exception. The games are still fun, but I've feel like there is no challenge to them anymore. It may be time to move on. Either that or actually start playing pvp.
>>
>>334777843
Ornsteins set it says he left to look for the Nameless King, which is who that guy is. They aren't the same.
>>
>>334779908
rekt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.