[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
What do you guys think about pic related?
>>
>>334755738
Never heard of it. Spoonfeed me.
>>
>>334755738
Looks promising. Hopefully Daniel can back up all that shit-talking he does on social media and deliver a good game.

>>334755902
Google the words in the picture.
>>
never coming out
>>
>>334756110
>Google the words in the picture.
Eh dont really feel like it
>>
>>334755738

A very cool idea but I'm seriously thinking that the lack of fantasy elements to the world will make it fairly boring
>>
>>334755738
God damn, where does the title end and other bullshit begin?
> Kingdom Come: 1403 Deliverance WARHORSE W
>>
File: 1459691158557.jpg (2 MB, 1658x2468) Image search: [Google]
1459691158557.jpg
2 MB, 1658x2468
Based dev=based game
>>
>>334756343
And then there's this retard.

If anything, the modern RPG's should cut down on generic fantasy and thousand of rehashes of rehashes.

Mount & Blade is a pure example as to how simple medieval elements incorporated with interesting mechanics, can make up a good and interesting game.
>>
holy shit I'm tired of you slav piece of shits shilling this game
yeah, I agree, one of the devs seems like a nice anti-SJW guy, and the game concept itself is nice, but STOP REPOSTING THE SAME GODDAMNED THREAD
there are even cool gamplay videos out there, why the fuck aren't you posting that instead of the same meme collage about the neckbeard dev?
>>
>>334756409
Just because he shitposts in what is hopefully his spare time doesn't mean he's a competent developer. In fact the more I learn about the game the more I'm worried they'll have to cut half the features they planned or the game will get stuck in development hell. Hopefully not tho, the game has potential.
>>
>>334756409
This guy is working on the game?

Just jumped up 10 points in my book
>>
>>334756662
This. I'm really tired of everything being high fantasy shit
>>
>>334756662
>>334756904
Then add some low fantasy.
>>
>>334756753
No one even brought up the competence. The benefit that is being discussed here is that the game will not be ridden with blatant politically correct neo-liberal propaganda just because doing otherwise would hurts the feelings of a couple social justice warriors.

At the very least, the fact that the dev refuses to shift the vision of his work to accommodate the demands of a tiny minority, is proof enough that the devs at least have integrity.
>>
>>334755738
I played the alpha. The combat and dialogue system were both mediocre. People care more about the dev than the actual game.
>>
Was mad hype for it but the beta combat looks terrible as well as pretty much everything else. Hopefully they can fix it though
>>
>>334757095
Or just no fantasy?

Either way from what I understand M&B fits the definitions of low fantasy, but not kingdom come.
>>
>>334757147
>the game will not be ridden with blatant politically correct neo-liberal propaganda
You know what's even worse than that? If they try to make fun of that and fail horribly. Think Borderlands-tier humor but in a different direction. Obviously it would never be as blatant. But they did have a stretch goal for a female protagonist which they reached so I'm really hopping they don't go full retard with that in the name of trying to piss of SJWs.
>>
>>334757759
You speculate far too much. Not a single dev would bother making /pol/ : The Game, just for the sake of being contrarian to the mentioned cancerous minority. They understand that their cries and woes are irrelevant, and they will leave it at that.
>>
>>334758126
Let's hope so. Also even if he was that big of an idiot the game is made by a group of people so all decisions ultimately are collective. But I don't think he is. I don't agree with him on most things and I think he's an agitator but the game looks cool and I've been following it since 2011 or something so I'm glad it will see the light of day.
>>
>>334755738
Shit gameplay; not worth playing
>>
>>334758663
Yeah he's an agitator when people are pushing for him to throw "poc" into his game for no fucking reason

How exactly do you figure that?
>>
>>334758867
I bet you only ever saw the collages posted here. Can't blame you I guess. You think he's based and that's all there is too it for you.
>>
>>334759190
I don't actually follow devs on Twitter and shit if there is something else he's done I am not going to know about it.
>>
>play as a fucking nobody that nobody gives a shit about
>every action you make means fucking nothing except people fucking hate you for killing their family/friends
>your actions and decisions in the game has no impact to the overall story because HISTORY, SO FUCK YOU

What's the fucking point?
>>
>>334756409
>>334756825
oh wow! HE'S working on this game???!?!?
guys you should have mentioned this in the OP!
i'm definitely pre-ordering right now!!
>>
>pre alpha demo kills framerate at 10-15 fps avg with my 970 meme card even at low graphic settings

Welp
>>
File: 1441220621989.png (959 KB, 1080x1325) Image search: [Google]
1441220621989.png
959 KB, 1080x1325
>>334755738
Historical rpg's without any fantasy are rare so I'm interested
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.