[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree DS 3 Fire Keeper > Doll > Maiden >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
So we can all agree DS 3 Fire Keeper > Doll > Maiden > Herald > DS 1 Fire Keeper?
>>
>>334748346
DS 3 Fire Keeper > DS 1 Fire Keeper > all else
>>
>>334748346
DS3 fire keeper > everything else

FEET
>>
>>334748346
Anastasia doesn't really have the same status as the others tho

I like the doll more
>>
Bonfire-chan > shit > the rest
>>
She's a ripoff of maiden and doll, there is nothing unique about her.
>>
>>334748546

when the fuck do you see her feet
>>
File: 1451740576622.jpg (201 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1451740576622.jpg
201 KB, 1000x750
Maiden > DS3 Fire Keeper > Doll

The rest don't matter.
>>
What about Anor Londo firekeeper?
>>
Firekeeper is fucking terrible. She's got almost no dialogue, almost no backstory, and a total lack of motivation. At least the maiden in black had her own motivations and she seemed cool, because you knew she was a powerful demon even though she seemed innocent.
>>
File: 1396240923934.jpg (41 KB, 700x646) Image search: [Google]
1396240923934.jpg
41 KB, 700x646
>>334748346

Doll > Maiden > Anastacia > DS3 Fire Keeper > Emerald Herald

She's pretty low-tier to be honest. Doll and Anastacia actually felt like genuine attempts to switch things up, whereas Fire Keeper and Emerald Herald are just phoned-in "we need another cute level up girl."
>>
>>334750302
I actually preferred the herald, at least she was interesting and had some story to her.
>>
File: anasacia.jpg (59 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
anasacia.jpg
59 KB, 500x606
Why are people even including Anastacia in this list?
I didn't even think of her as a "souls main girl". You meet other firekeepers in DaS1 and she's no more significant than any of them. In fact, she's probably the least significant, since Darkmoon Knightess is heavily related to a covenant, and the Fair Lady is tied to the history of Izalith and the demons, and again, is heavily related to a covenant. Ana has a quest, but she's no more significant a character in that quest than Lautrec. She also doesn't have much of a personality, she just encourages the CU to sacrifice themselves.

I mean she's fine waifu material I guess. Grats if you like her. But I don't see her belonging in the same list as the other hub girls.
>>
File: 1353787562404.jpg (66 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
1353787562404.jpg
66 KB, 600x389
>>334751979

She's featured in the opening cutscene, is in the main hub, and I'd say she has more personality than the Emerald Herald or DaS3 Fire Keeper.

This wouldn't even be a question if she leveled you up, but the only reason she doesn't is purely for gameplay purposes. DaS1 didn't have the ability to warp all over from the beginning, so players needed to be able to level up from any bonfire. Anastacia's role might not be as important, but at least it's stuff I'm doing because I want to, rather than a character I'm forced to interact with because she's more of a utility than a person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.