[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorly reviewed games you love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
>>
Other M
FF13
Third Birthday
NieR
Drakengard 3
RE6

/v/ has shit taste btw.
>>
>>334747264
Never played Parasite Eve before, are they any good?
>>
>>334747089
The newest Neptunia
>>
>>334747402
Yes but each of the three games is very dfferent from one another. The original is a very oddball horror scif/fi "action" RPG, PE2 is a semi Resident Evil clone with RPG elements, Third Birthday is a heavy action third person shooter with RPG elements.

>>334747489
All Neps are good except the original on PS3.
>>
>>334747662
First one sounds the most interesting my your description. Added to backlog.
>>
>>334747089
Love this game's soundtrack, lore, final boss is amazing etc.

But what the fuck were they thinking with that framerate? It's legitimately garbage in a lot of levels.
>>
File: IMG_20141204_014549.jpg (240 KB, 1518x865) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141204_014549.jpg
240 KB, 1518x865
>>334747089
imported this shit from murrica.
for a videogame board "loving" games for their gameplay they surely sometimes have shitty taste.
didn't like this at all, but then again i guess that's the point of this thread.
my picks are the 2 in pic related and final fight streetwise.
>>
>>334748653
Cheaply made as fuck. If in the future it can be emulated on PC at 60 FPS it'll be pretty good. PS3 emulation is going places.

The graphics are shit, but I can forgive it because I like the artstyle.
>>
Star Ocean 4
Drakengard 2
Monster Rancher DS (This was basically MR2 with online play, no clue why it was poorly-received)
Okage
Stretch Panic
>>
>>334747264
>Other m
its Shit
>FF13
alright
>3rd B-day
generic 3rd person shooter with a mediocre gimmick
>Drakengard 3
shitty frame rate and ugly graphics
>RE6
Another generic 3rd person shooter
>>
>>334749512
>Poorly reviewed games you love
Nice unwanted redundant opinion
sperg
>>
>>334749512
>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme

Gotta anything else to parrot good sheeple?

also:

>missing the point of the thread to go full autism
>>
>>334749441
>Drakengard 2

You fucking madman.
>>
>people say that Drakengard 1 was shitty
>waste 3 minutes of my life downloading the ISO
>start it up
>it's literal theses with the worst camera and combat of all time

I should've listened
>>
yu-gi-oh forbidden memories
>>
I love everything about Drakgengard except for the typical "lol everyone dies" shenanigans. Yoko cannot write a story for shit.
>>
>>334750769
This game is such shit, even for a Yugioh game.
They fucked up the gameplay so hard it's literally just "play the guy with the biggest number". There's nothing else to it.

And yet I somehow sunk hundreds of hours into it trying to collect all the cards.
>>
>>334748669
>Imported this shit from murrica.

That doesn't look like the ESRB, my man.
>>
>>334749441
>drakengard 2, at long last another one, i am not alone
the caim storyline alone justifies the game
>>
>>334751841
i imported Drakengard 3 from america.
>>
>>334751619
How about the Drkaengard ending where Caim has to fight an army of his deformed sister?

Fuck ending E, that was the best ending. It's just too bad there was no hype as fuck end scene where you fight those things until you finally die.
>>
>>334751892
Manah was cute and Caim was a badass, that's all I really liked though.
>>
File: MAMA.png (156 KB, 463x477) Image search: [Google]
MAMA.png
156 KB, 463x477
>>334751943
Oh, I see.
>>
>>334752045
i honestly loved the whole relationship between nowe and legna, the final boss fight is one of my favorite moments in the series,
>>
File: God-Hand-PS2-5.jpg (229 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
God-Hand-PS2-5.jpg
229 KB, 1280x1024
One of the best ps2 games
>>
>>334747264
Except for Nier and D3 those are pure trash and you expose yourself as a brain dead moron for liking them.

It's not even a matter of games /v/ shits on to be contrarian, everyone hates them and you probably wouldn't have liked them if not for the IPs attached to them, or you just like every game you play and have no standards.

The other two are at least well-regarded among their niche audience and have cult followings.
>>
>>334747089
I'll also go with poorly reviewed by /v/
MGS4
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Dark Souls 2
King's Field
Final Fantasy Type-0

I don't love it but it is still okay
Final Fantasy 13
>>
>>334753473
Doesn't /v/ pretend to like King's Field?
>>
>>334753473
Dark Souls 2 isn't a bad game, it just isn't as good as the others. I didn't like the DLC very much because it was very much multiplayer focused and I don't like co-op in Souls games.

Final Fantasy Type-0 was animu shit with annoying edgy characters, but damn if I didn't have some fun with it.
>>
>>334753431
>everyone hates them
>everyone

kek
>>
>>334753763
Most of /v/ probably wouldn't if they actually played it but yeah, I was referring to critics with that one.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.