[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House vs. Ryan who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Ryan vs House.jpg (111 KB, 1172x400) Image search: [Google]
Ryan vs House.jpg
111 KB, 1172x400
House vs. Ryan who wins?
>>
File: 1460604394526.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1460604394526.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
Why do they look so similar?
>>
>>334740469
Modeled after a look that was present during the era in a certain timeline in both games.
>>
File: Quark_Odo4.jpg (20 KB, 432x346) Image search: [Google]
Quark_Odo4.jpg
20 KB, 432x346
>>334739421
Odo versus Quark, who wins?
>>
>>334739421
Both are designed to look like Huge Hues
>>
>>334739421
Ryan, ofc.

House only barely saved a city, Ryan forged an underwater superpower.
>>
>>334740469
>rating Zidane
>>
>>334743315
>Ryan forged an underwater superpower.
Yeah, with a proper budget and during a normal time. And that underwater city went to shit, which speaks volumes about Ryan's management ability.
House's place actually works and it was all done in a fucking post-apocalyptic world.
>>
>>334739421
Would you kindly eat a dick, anon.
>>
I wanna say House because he was always super prepared for things. Probably would have seen Rapture going to shit and have built more robots or something.
>>
>>334743315
Ryan literally failed to follow his own philosophy and his city became a war-torn ruin of mind-controlled freaks
>>
>>334743710
>actually worked
>every single faction on the strip was plotting against him and probably all would've been able to run him over if he didn't have outside help
>>
>>334743132
Quark would Jew himself to victory.

I love heavy handed racism in sci fi.
>>
House.
Ryan didn't prepare for shit hitting the fan until it's to late and after that just went absolutely nuts like the rest of the city. House also has an army, while Ryan's people are split in a civil war.

That said, it's surprising how Ryan didn't plan the fall of the city but manage to see through the protagonists real intentions while House planned his control for Vegas in years yet put so much faith in the protagonist for no real reason.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.