[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon Souls: People complain about the camera. Dark Souls: People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160329132744[1].jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160329132744[1].jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
Demon Souls: People complain about the camera.

Dark Souls: People complain about the camera.

Dark Souls 2: People complain about the camera.

Bloodborne: People complain about the camera.

Dark Souls 3: THE CAMERA STILL HASN'T FUCKING CHANGED!

Is From Software just lazy or retarded? When you fight a giant boss, then the camera needs to zoom out so you can see what he is doing. I never complain about a boss when you just have to learn his pattern. I complain about a boss when it's impossible to see his pattern. Half the time, I have to guess what he is doing because the camera is up his ass. How am I supposed to know what attack is coming when the camera is stuck to the balls of the boss? I tried using a long spear so I don't have to get so close to him but even that doesn't help. So what am I supposed to do? Buy a billion arrows so I can fight him from a distance or something?

And don't want to win like that. It would feel completely random. I already managed to almost defeat him but that was pure luck because I just guessed right what he was doing. I don't want to win by guessing. I want to win by knowing what I have to do.
>>
Git gud
>>
Are you targetting? Stop targetting
>>
>>334735641

No I am not. But I have to run up to him to do damage. When I do that, he doesn't fit on the screen anymore. This would be so easy if you could just zoom out.
>>
>>334735894
Fucking arrow him down
>>
>>334736098
Also, stop using the cuckmore
>>
>>334735510
>Is From Software just lazy or retarded?

both

their games still sell though lmao
>>
There's a setting in 3 that stops the camera from freaking out when it hits a wall, minor tweak but makes a measurable difference. But yeah in general the camera has always felt like part of the challenge in these games which seems unnecessary. Not really sure what a favorable solution would be, though, the camera works really well for this style of gameplay when it does work- it just freaks the fuck out in close quarters.
>>
All I want is Demon's Souls on pc with a working populated multiplayer and 60 fps, camera be damned.
>>
Never ever had one single problem with the camera.
>>
>>334735510
just keep your distance and wait for him to spit fire go and hit him, repeat until the faggot is ded... also git gud
>>
Camera works fine. Are people really too shit at the game that they can't control the camera in a panic when fighting a boss or some shit?
>>
>>334736668
How well has Dick Sucks 3 sold so far? Have they released the numbers?
>>
Dark Souls isn't supposed to be your first 3D game. It expects you to be able to use both thumbs simultaneously. Rocket League has a tougher camera to use.

If you want to talk about games with shit camera, focus on the ones that are actually bad.

>every single N64 game
>MGS up until MGS3: Subsistence

Just to name a few.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.