[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY HECK! What can I possibly do here to evade getting mauled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: birds just after Farron Keep.jpg (574 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
birds just after Farron Keep.jpg
574 KB, 1920x1080
HOLY HECK! What can I possibly do here to evade getting mauled by 20 birds at once?
>>
Don't go up, the mage will wake them all up. Just run at the closest one on the bottom and burst it down, and repeat.

Doing that I just had 2 left to fight I believe. If that doesn't work just pull them with a bow.
>>
>>334736000
No bow, I tried that as well and it was a no go, I suppose I'll just have to restart the game.
>>
>>334734992

have you tried

I don't know

leaving them alone

you fucking retard
>>
>>334734992
Just run to the next bonfire, like everyone else
>>
>>334736000
What? I always run up the hill and kill the guy. I have never once managed to agro more than him.
>>
File: 1423546464867.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1423546464867.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>334736464
>ill just have to restart the game
WEW
>>
>>334734992
people had trouble with these things? I just r1 spammed my broadsword until everything stopped moving
>>
>>334734992
The fuck? Go up, kill the preacher one. Drop down and they won't even attack until you do.

Are you legit retarded? You can also get close to enemies by walking instead of running. Retard. You must be the type placing praise the sun notes you glue eating smegma.
>>
>>334734992
Is this the area right after the gate with 3 braziers? If it is, and you have trouble with the birds there, you should stop fucking playing and uninstall, because you're clearly retarded. Kill the one on the top and the rest won't even touch you.
>>334736464
Jesus fuck.
>>
Sneak up on the mage and kill him before he sounds the alert. The other ones won't even get up if you wave your dick in their faces after that.
>>
>>334737893
Nah man, I tried that, he jumped down the hill and aggro'd every one of them.
>>
File: 1460106225373.gif (13 KB, 64x80) Image search: [Google]
1460106225373.gif
13 KB, 64x80
Even I figured this out.
>>
>having trouble with anything but a boss

kymm
>>
>>334738193
Then kill him even faster, idiot.
>>
>>334738286
>implying the levels filled with enemies who spam 360 combos aren't more annoying than any of the bosses

I bet you probably play through every level with a minimum of two phantoms though.
>>
>>334734992
run up and kill the one on top before he cry.
>>
>>334738286

The enemies in the levels are harder than most of the bosses.

I have more deaths to the knights in fucking Lothric than any of the bosses.
>>
How are you so bad op? I went through here with a glass cannon, no shield guy and had no trouble whatsoever.
>>
>>334734992
Sneak up on the mage at the top of the cliff, if you kill it before it screams the other birds will ignore you until you attack them.
>>
>>334734992
>This thread

Just fucking pound them to death.
Mage should go first, he'll wake them up whether you go left or right, you don't need some fag throwing spells at you.

Also what is your build?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.