[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is your favorite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: mother-logos-768w.jpg (28 KB, 768x204) Image search: [Google]
mother-logos-768w.jpg
28 KB, 768x204
Which is your favorite?
>>
File: 1451512435521.jpg (503 KB, 650x917) Image search: [Google]
1451512435521.jpg
503 KB, 650x917
Mother 1
>>
Earthbound
>>
Mother 3.
>>
>story
Mother 3. Sure, it's ham-fisted, but I liked the characters the most.
>gameplay
Probably a tie between Earthbound and Mother 3. They both have strengths and weaknesses.
>music
Honestly, EB only has a handful of really good compositions. Mother 1 and 3 have better tracks overall, even if they aren't as experimental
>>
Mother
>>
Undertale
>>
>>334734464
Mother.
>>
>>334734464
Mother
>>
Mother 4
>>
>>334734464
3 probably, 2 had some of the best music and atmosphere though. And 1 is pretty comfy but having to go through some of the parts (swamp, mt itoi) can be very tedious
>>
Mother 3.
The only thing I don't like about it is how it sounds because it was on a GBA.

Mother 2 has the better sound quality, and seemingly bigger enviroments

Mother doesn't have any redeeming qualities as far as I'm aware, aside from starting off the series.
>>
>>334734464
Mother. I used to hate Mother 2 but after playing it for a third time recently I think it's not that bad. Mother 3 was good, but I think I got too hyped for it before it was released, and when I finally played it I realized it was just another Mother game.
>>
>>334734464
3, if only for the party members being more interesting
>>
3 > 2 > 1
>>
flippant foe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1gTP1GV6gg
>>
>>334737164
This is correct
>>
Not really feeling the first logo, sure it has simple charm and its relatively striking, but it could be any old logo, looks straight from epcot. The second logo physically repulses me, just no no no! They clearly got it all wrong here, combining that 70s budget sci fi bold look and adding this cartoony 3d effect? And the oversized yellow 2? It clashes and I don't get one distinct feeling from it like the first, it isn't imposing or memorable. As for the third logo here, there are some interesting ideas being played with for sure, and its heading in a good direction, but I'm still not sure. I'm liking the steel look, its a good progression for a more modern logo, but the earth being replaced by a ball? Big mistake, you've taken out the only interesting part of the logo. As for the rust effect, Its a nice idea but needs to be toned down, its too distracting here and doesn't look natural, but I am least getting a distinct theme from this one. Overall I think the first logo wins it, but its a close shave with 3.
>>
Lisa
>>
>>334734464
Mother 4 :^)
>>
File: 7ifpqpS[2].jpg (46 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
7ifpqpS[2].jpg
46 KB, 400x340
3 > undertale > 2 > lisa > 1
>>
1>2>3
>>
Mother 1 is the Go Set A Watchman to Earthbound's To Kill A Mockingbird
>>
Never played Mother
EB was garbage
Mother 3 was okay

3 wins by default
>>
>>334736087
neverever
>>
1 > 3 > 2

They're all good though.
>>
File: moom3.jpg (69 KB, 404x500) Image search: [Google]
moom3.jpg
69 KB, 404x500
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.