[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the WiiU the number one most recommended, highly touted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: wii_hd_logo.jpg (49 KB, 445x370) Image search: [Google]
wii_hd_logo.jpg
49 KB, 445x370
Why is the WiiU the number one most recommended, highly touted electronic game console on /v/?
>>
Because /v/ is primarily autistic manchildren
>>
It has good exclusive games
>>
>>334734314
it actually has a couple video games
>>
>>334734314
Because of the games.
Generally people on /v/ are crafty enough to get it and a bunch of games for cheap then turn around and waiting to hack it
>>
>>334734314
I always though it should've been called the WiiHD (pronounced weed).
>>
>>334734314
The PS4 and Xbone aren't really consoles in the traditional sense. They're mini-PCs running a proprietary closed operating system. The only way they differ from a steambox is that a steambox isn't closed

The Wii U is actually a console. It's the only 8th gen console, and probably the last console ever
>>
>>334737291
LOL
>>
Xbone and PS4 are almost non-options to an educated, technically savvy customer. I have a PC. These platforms have nothing for me. They don't even try, the entire demographic I belong to, which includes most of /v/, has been disregarded because they know they don't have to have exclusives to sell to console cucks.

Wii U might be underpowered, the library might be sparce, but more or less every worthwhile game on Wii U is an exclusive.
>>
>>334734314
Because it's Nintendo.
>>
>>334737291
>Retards believe this
Yeh let's see your APU PC with a shared 8GB of GDDR5 Ram.
>>
>>334734314
because it's the best console out there. all these retarded kids born after 2000 just going with the mainstream and buy a ps4, these fucking pothead niggers
>>
I just literally bought one today and it'll arrive tomorrow. I'm gonna pirate the fuck out of every game.
>>
File: 1181269745201.jpg (46 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
1181269745201.jpg
46 KB, 300x376
>>334734314
Excuse me, but do we browse the same /v/? All I see is WiiU hatred here.
>>
>>334737291
The PS4 and Xbox One are no-less consoles than the Wii U. Just because it uses an x86 CPU doesn't make it a PC.

The PS4 / Xbox One just does non-gaming functionality better, it's not like the Wii U doesn't have Netflix or a web browser.
>>
>>334734314
Because everyone already has a ps4, xbone, Vita, 3ds and gaming PC.
>>
Because it has mostly stuff that a PC can't play.
>>
File: 1456540725464.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1456540725464.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>334734503

First post best post
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.