[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to never touch this game ever again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20160418215959_1.jpg (739 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160418215959_1.jpg
739 KB, 1920x1080
Time to never touch this game ever again.
>>
Christmas Town is for blitzing.
>>
>>334731997
what;s your problem pirate scum?
>>
>>334732208
Pirate scum?
>>
>>334731997
you can't simply say you will no longer touch the game without specifying the reasons.

are you mentally ill or just lazy, anon?
>>
>>334731997
Are you talking about the Pontiff Knights? They're easy as shit.
>>
File: 1421669059160.jpg (93 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1421669059160.jpg
93 KB, 960x720
>get the area spoiled on /v/
>start worrying out the ass
>get there
>it's easy
what the fuck, you fucking casuals
>>
>>334731997
You can stunlock the pontiff knights with a fuckng longsword.

Wait for timings and fuck them up. Really nice if they do a shitty dash attack.

Just learn the patterns foo. You can clear all the knights without getting touched.
>>
>>334733434
My only problem right now is I can't figure out where to go. I'm all the way at the "end" in a courtyard beneath a fog gate, and I can see roads I can't get to below me.

Do I need to go all the way down to the river and find my way around that? I didn't want to walk in it if I could avoid it.
>>
>>334733136
Sorry. I just posted my favorite section from the game. Starting a new job so I won't be able to play for a while.
>>
>>334734079
The modern gaming audience ladies and gents. If they can't get somewhere through an obvious linear path they put down their controller and whine on /v/. Jesus christ.
>>
>>334734294
Please point at the whining anon, i'm just explaining my current predicament.

You're favourite game and waifu a shit. :)
>>
>>334734079
Yeah you have to go by the river. Get ready to run though unless you easily defeated that crocodile enemy earlier.
>>
>>334734553
Heh, nice. Alright, time to confront my irrational fear of vidya water.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.