[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vermintide thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13
File: Vermintide.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vermintide.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
I just bought this game last week from the sale and its been great fun. How come there are no threads about it ever?

Personally I think Soldier is the best hero and twohanded hammer satisfying as hell.
>>
I forgot I bought this game. It is pretty fun, but I don't really play it anymore.
>>
>>334731025
You are late to the party.
>>334731142
It is fun, but the new mode is shit imo. And reward system is shit imo too.
Best banter in games I've seen.
>>
>>334731318
What's the new mode? I stopped playing before it dropped.
>>
File: pro pack plays.png (15 KB, 583x300) Image search: [Google]
pro pack plays.png
15 KB, 583x300
LUMBAH

FOOOOOOOOTS
>>
>>334731429
Wave survival. Just a map with infinite number of waves of rats coming to fuck you up.
Well, one free map and one is in paid DLC. 2EUR
Also, Kruber is the best.
>>
>>334731025

PS4 never
>>
>>334731627
Well there is a twist with some fun waves like getting 20 stormvermin at once or 4 Rat Ogres or 3 assassins.

But yeah overall it has too much downtime with cookie cutter waves that only consist of normal rats.
>>
Red weapons are ass, not unique enough.
No new actual maps in a long time
Needs a multi-stage campaign ala L4D

I would pay for an expansion that adds a whole new campaign. Like 6-8 maps with mostly large maps.
>>
>>334731731
Aren't they working on console release right now with estimated release in summer?
>>
>>334731025
The game was well recieved.

The problem with it was the loot system being a total grind. It was too late before they introduced a system that gets people a reliable way to get stuff they WANT.
>>
>>334731763
I only managed to live for 12 waves the most. 13 has two rakogri that stomped out asses every time.
>>
>>334731905
One guy just needs to get good and basically solo an ogre by kiting it while the 3 shitters focus on one of them.
Real danger happens when the normies spawn after you kill 1 ogre.
>>
>>334732023
Let us just pretend that we (me and my friends) don't really want to do this.
>>
>>334731798

>I would pay for an expansion that adds a whole new campaign.

Good news anon, there's an expansion coming out this year. Also not sure if they're going to add in new characters but they have expressed a desire to. Stuff like Warrior Priest, Pit Fighter etc.
>>
>>334731025

You're a bit late to the game but welcome anyway. Game is fun. Loot system has been improved from before, it used to a real grind but now it's a bit better to get towards blue and orange items.
>>
>>334731318
New mode is good for farming shit. It's easy to get exotics when you unlock the hardest difficulty.
>>
>>334733868
I haven't heard of any announcement like that, source?
>>
>>334734153
>New mode is good for farming shit. It's easy to get exotics when you unlock the hardest difficulty.
My friends don't like the game. I am shit out of luck on this one.
>>
>>334734083
>late to the game
How come, isn't it only 6 months old or something?
At least for now there have been loads of lobbies to join and people have joined whenever I hosted so the game doesnt seem dead.
Also as far as I understand there's going to be lots of updates coming, next one in May.
>>
Why did they make axes so bad?
>>
>>334734284
Eh, I bought it during the sale few days ago. I've been playing with randoms and unlocked the hardest difficulty pretty easily. I'm only lev 20. Just play tank, push shit away from your team mates and it's all good.
>>
>>334734563
I had no such luck.
I play Kruber. I also don't like to use 'exploits'.
>>
>>334734254

You know what, I apologise for jumping the gun here. It was just stuff in a Q&A they had saying they would definitely like to add more DLC and a possible expansion. No actual date though. But they were keen on adding more characters but notes it's a time consuming process.
>>
File: 1449228992904.png (517 KB, 730x570) Image search: [Google]
1449228992904.png
517 KB, 730x570
>>334734323
Fatshark doesn't have a clue to weapon balancing. They made some really weird decisions with some weapons. Like whats up with Crossbows being worthless, Fireball staff being shit, Elf shortbow, etc. etc.?

There are certain god weapons like twohanded swords and hammers, and Handguns, Bolt staff, Hagbane bow and such, and then there are worthless trash like axes.

I hope they take a new look weapons overall
>>
>>334731025
We had generals for a while, it's ded now jim.
>>
>>334731025
>still now heroes added

WHERE IS MY FUCKING ORK BLOOD BOWL PLAYER ?
>>
>>334734304

>How come, isn't it only 6 months old or something?

Sadly 6 months old may as well be an ancient relic by today's gaming standards almost. It's good to have more players though because Vermintide aka L4D: Bad Rats Edition, is actually a fun game to play.
>>
>>334734784
No exploit there. Just equip shield, alternate between shield push and charge attack. Just keep everything from attacking your team mates and hope they can kill shit. Most people can, they just don't understand how to keep themselves safe. Players get better when you unlock the next difficulty.
>>
>>334735073
>wanting out of place retarded shit like that
More like where is a Dwarf Slayer or Warrior Priest?

Anyways the voice acting is quality stuff and they'd have to write a lot of new lines and triggers for them so its understandably a big task. I'd rather have them developing new long maps that the game desperately needs.
>>
Does anyone actually like fantasy warhammer over 40k?

Game is alright, but would have been better as 40k.
>>
>>334735094
Well you know, repeating the same 4 maps gets boring after a while, it's also kinda hard to do cataclysm with randumbs.

Would be nice if they added more classes, which is the most important thing and then more maps. Even as DLC as long as it's a decent amount of them and not overpriced.
>>
>>334734323

Axe and Shield is actually great.

Regular axes however yeah are terrible, like you constantly have to swing once, block, swing once more, block etc. Like you'll never really ever go for the full combo and the recovery on the swings as you sink your axe into a rat is kinda long. If you're going to use an Axe you absolutely need the insta-kill or attack speed traits on them.
>>
>>334735212
I was actually talking about the DLC map where everyone just camps on the bridge and once the ogres come - get molested by their penises.
I know how to play the game. Managed to finish it with randoms on Cataclysm. My friends don't play it, so I am stuck with other games now.
>>334735305
Are you for real? 40K gets all the love. If any, we need more Warhammer FRPG.
>>
>>334735305
Uh yeah there are a lot of people who like Warhammer Fantasy. It still has constant threads in /tg/ even though Age of Shitmar died to kill Fantasy.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay is also really good, and Vermintide was basically conjured from that. All the classes that we play are in the roleplay.

Its different from 40k in a lot of ways and I personally prefer the more toned down approach and the visual themes. It is sad that they killed it, and we will never get more quality books and 4th edition of roleplay.

Besides you can have Deathwing to satisfy your 40k lust "soon".
>>
File: 1458604219528.png (101 KB, 219x241) Image search: [Google]
1458604219528.png
101 KB, 219x241
>>334735218
elf, dwarf, witch, witch hunter

yeah an ork would be outplaced in this homogenous casting
>>
>>334735347

That's true and cataclysm is a real skill tester. I've seen people do it entirely with white items though which baffles the fuck out of me because I could not live without my Devastating Blow modifier on my Rapier.
>>
File: 1364900518977.png (273 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1364900518977.png
273 KB, 398x398
>>334735568
Do you know absolutely nothing about Warhammer lore?
Or are you merely pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>334735596
>Rapier
>Cataclysm
Well there is your problem matey.

For Witch Hunter the best Cata combo is Greatsword + Repeater. Everything else is trash
>>
>>334735305

>Does anyone actually like fantasy warhammer over 40k?

Not even Games Workshop likes fantasy Warhammer so they killed it off. Despite the fact that Warhammer Fantasy has a really great world and lore to it.
>>
File: 235540_2016-01-03_00002.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
235540_2016-01-03_00002.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>334733868
I would be fine with more missions that have more banter, a weapon rebalance to give certain overly niche (awful) weapons like axes a reason to keep them, and a couple of new weapon types.
>>
>>334735541
I am fairly certain that faggots at FFG killed it with third edition. Age of GOFUCKYOURSELF was a final nail in the coffin, but that coffin was already being buried because FFG decided to do sweet fuck all after they fucked up the third edition. But that's what I think.
>>
>>334735808
>Repeater
Eh? I.. How? How do you use it effectively?
>>
>>334735694
who gives a fuck it's a game you autist
>>
>>334735826
>My dad works at Nintendo: The post.
>>
>>334734965

Fireball staff is ok, it's not the absolute worst because most of the Wizard staves are pretty decent. Though yeah the Bolt staff and the Beam staff are pretty fantastic though.

Also crossbows are an ok choice on the classes that have absolutely terrible long range potential. Albeit they should leave it to the other better classes like the Wayfinder but you know it happens.
>>
>>334735889
I think 3rd edition gets a bit too much hate though, its a great way to introduce complete newcomers to pen&paper roleplaying. They get to make their own backstories and get a feel for how the GM controls the game flow.

>>334735998
See, all WH ranged weaponry on Cata is underwhelming, however Repeater can oneshot Stormvermin with the alternate fire and the alt fire also oneshots everything else. Of course this is at close range but its better to have a good close range killer than completely lukewarm medium range trash.

So just use your greatsword versus normals and when stormvermin or specials get close get a quick burst on them to kill them. The normal fire is used against Rat Ogre and deals decent damage against it
>>
>>334736062
kys
>>
>>334735808

No way, in my group the Rapier stunlocks insane amounts of rat hordes, especially if you're lucky to get Killing Blow on it.
>>
>>334736094

>he hasn't heard the news

Anon, Warhammer Fantasy tabletop game is no longer officially supported by GW. They killed it for their "wonderful" Age of Sigmar game.
>>
>>334736397
Explain please. Rapier light attack hits only two targets per swing so against a medium sized horde you have to constantly push them or they will just get hits through.
Its good on Nightmare but on Cataclysm it is just way too weak and has absolutely no CC compared to greatsword.
>>
>>334735998
dont listen to him he's retarded you are supposed to take a gun that one shot a special not a trash-rat killer
>>
>>334736617
>aim for the head
>kills in 1 shot
>can solo hordes in cata
>>
>>334736215
>I think 3rd edition gets a bit too much hate though, its a great way to introduce complete newcomers to pen&paper roleplaying. They get to make their own backstories and get a feel for how the GM controls the game flow.
While it isn't as nearly as bad as Age of Homosex, it was a large step away from what everyone else was used to. Like DND4E. Shitstorm really.
They turned a TTRPG to a Boardgame, which isn't bad, but not what people found that they wanted. I personally would wish they just fix shit that was off balance in second edition and throw some nice adventures/supplements (like they added skaven as PCs).
I prefer 2ed, but other than it is close to impossible to play using VTT, don't have many gripes with it.

As for the second part of your post, about Vermintide, I just don't play as One-Eyed anymore. Went full Sgt. Kruber.
>>334736526
What I mean was that you are talking through your asshole about who loves what. I know about Age of Fagtrons, but as I mentioned, FFG are the ones that did nothing to stop it. I hope when they join the fucking band wagon and release fourth edition, it will fucking flop.
>>
>>334736763
>you are supposed to take a gun that one shot a special not a trash-rat killer
..but thats exactly what repeater pistol is? WH doesnt have a viable special killer to compete with it. Pistols are trash versus everything and Crossbow deals minimal damage unless you manage to headshot. Meanwhile Repeater kills every special in a single burst even on Cata.

>>334736976
You mean with the charged attack? That takes a long time per attack to kill a swarm. Even when headshotting you need multiple hits to a single rat to kill it.
>>
>>334737204
even when headshotting with light attacks***
>>
>>334736617

>Explain please. Rapier light attack hits only two targets per swing so against a medium sized horde you have to constantly push them or they will just get hits through.

You're right it hits two targets per swing but while i'm swinging away i'm usually backed up by a stout dwarf teammate that's slapping the rats around with his shield(again I play with a specific group these aren't random pubs). Don't get me wrong the Greatsword is good too but the Rapier is far from trash. You attack fast enough to headshot so many enemies with Rapier and because I have the insta-kill modifier on it the attack speed of the rapier really lets it shine.
>>
>>334737204
>Even when headshotting you need multiple hits to a single rat to kill it.

No you don't, a single light attack one shots the rats in any difficulty as long as you aim it well.

In other words, when you cut their heads off.
>>
>>334737062

>What I mean was that you are talking through your asshole about who loves what. I know about Age of Fagtrons, but as I mentioned, FFG are the ones that did nothing to stop it. I hope when they join the fucking band wagon and release fourth edition, it will fucking flop.

Mate I think you're the one talking out of your arse. How the fuck could FFG stop it? They don't own the Warhammer Fantasy license or have anything to do with the tabletop version.
>>
>>334737396
Clan rat hp on cata is 10
Exotic rapier light attack deals 2 damage and the headshot multiplier is 3x.
You need two swings per clan rat, and it is fairly hard to line up headshots to 2 rats at a time.

Meanwhile greatsword deals damage to 6 targets at once and staggers them heavily. You get a lot more bang for your buck versus hordes.
>>
>>334737556
>They don't own the Warhammer Fantasy license or have anything to do with the tabletop version.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (abbreviated to WFRP or WHFRP) is a role-playing game set in the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Over the years, it has been through a number of phases and different publishers, most of which were related in some way to Games Workshop. The game is currently licensed to Fantasy Flight Games.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_Fantasy_Roleplay
Nigga, I know some stuff about shit I like.
>>
>>334732023
>>334732227
All you need to do is kite the ogre close to the bridge edge, preferably as elf since you can block and run full speed, then throw a bomb in the middle and he always falls off. 25% chance to not use up a bomb trink helps a lot and if everyone knows how to do it it's easy as hell really. Too bad no one ever listens even after demonstrating it.

Another good spot is the tiny little area below the south bridge, since ogres instantly die if they hit certain solid beams and walls and the other side is just a thin path and then the lake you can throw a bomb just about anywhere and he dies. Just hold bombs with lit fuses and throw in turns. In survival the bombs never explode in your hand and there is no self damage.
>>
>>334737903
He's not wrong though. A pen and paper RPG that's only played by a fraction of the TT audience, has absolutely nothing to do with that.

>Nigga, I know some stuff about shit I like.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>334734965
This bothers me too, especially in Cataclysm. They love nerfing the good shit instead of buffing the bad stuff. Except the bolt staff which is even better than pre-nerf Beam with the exception of killing ogres.
>>
>>334737903

It's LICENSED TO Fantasy Flight Games. Again son, Fantasy Flight Games has nothing to do with having any control over what happens in-universe in the Warhammer Fantasy universe.

>Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
>Fantasy Roleplay
>the same as the original tabletop game

Again this has NOTHING to do with the tabletop game which is the ORIGINAL incarnation of the Warhammer Fantasy game and setting. This is like trying to get mad at Fantasy Flight Games for shit that happens in Warhammer 40k universe from the tabletop because they are the ones who publish the Dark Heresy roleplaying books or the Horus Heresy board game.

>Nigga, I know some stuff about shit I like.
Nigga you clearly don't.
>>
>>334738110
>You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
I got told.
I was under the illusion we were talking about same thing here. Now I get it that he was talking about Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and NOT Roleplay. My bad.
>>334738410
I sorry, I went full retard.
>>
>>334737903

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_Fantasy_%28setting%29

"Warhammer Fantasy is a fantasy setting, created by Games Workshop"
>>
>>334738238
I dont really mind the nerf Beam got when every other staff got a buff. Something like that should be done to Bardin and Kruber since Handgun is the sole viable choice for them.
Like, you cant just buff shit weapons to be on the same tier as blatantly overpowered stuff.
But some of their balance stuff is just mind boggling. For example they removed moving at full speed from Rapier which really hurt it.
I wish they did some more rebalancing like what Wizard staves got, now every single staff is at least theoretically viable even though Bolt and Beam reign supreme
>>
>>334738502

>I sorry, I went full retard.

You know what, you're alright. Takes a certain type of guts to admit being wrong even on an anonymous imageboard. You seem passionate about Warhammer so it's fine.
>>
Shit melee weapons:
Everything that can't stumble everything in front of you without getting "stuck" when reaching maximum rat cut rate per swing
Good weapons:
Warhammer
Sword and dagger since she can't get a warhammer
Aqshy sword
>>
>>334738743
Yes, sorry again, I just hate what happened to it. Still play second edition with my friends.
And now that Age of Marvel Avengers is upon us, I have no hope that there will be any games set in The Old World.
>>
I'm not used to playing as the Empire Soldier but I got an orange Blunderbuss.

Am I using the weapon wrong or is this thing fucking awful?
>>
>>334739269

It's not the handgun, so yes.
>>
>>334738635
The new Beam is nerfed to the bottom. Its only saving grace is the close range burst but that suffers from weird bugs when facing lots of rats. It tends to hit corpses rather than live rats and when it's getting really thick it can completely "miss" everything in front of you in near point blank range.

The actual beam is a joke. It takes seconds to get normal rats and several seconds for specials. It's only good for stunning stormrats.
>>
>>334739269
>>334739360
Blunderbuss is great when coupled with master crafted for the sole reason that you can cancel most of the reload animation by mashing reload manually after each shot. You can fire something like every 0.5 seconds with that. Well, maybe not great, but great FUN clearing trash. Obviously rifle has best efficiency against real threats like specials and storms.
>>
>>334739614
The shotgun blast is still very effective, and I really dont mind that the beam is a stunlock tool versus stormvermin. Against packmasters and assassins the beam is still good and its usable against globadiers.
People really overexaggerate the nerfs that Beam got. It is still the second best staff in the game
>>
>>334739025

Nobody likes the treatment handed to the WHF universe so I don't blame you for being upset about it. But here's hoping it lives on in video games since at least GW are willing to license out their discontinued systems and settings to other companies as we've seen with Mordheim, Blood Bowl and Battlefleet Gothic.
>>
>>334731025
I want it so bad but its too expensive for me atm.
>>
>>334739269
Its hilarious versus stormvermin patrols. If you down a strength potion you can annihilate the patrol in about two seconds (with master crafted of course).
However handgun is objectively better. But blunderbuss can be used to some extent. It deals excellent damage to unarmored opponents (normal rats, globadiers, assassins and packmasters).
The problem really is that it deals literally nothing against armor unless you drink strength potion.
>>
>>334739971
Like I said, it wouldn't be so bad if the shotgun blast didn't crap out when it's needed the most.

Like pre-nerf when it simply crashed the game, especially on white rat, if you used it on thick hordes a lot.
>>
>>334739937
>>334740190

Alright so I'm clearly using it wrong, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>334740243
Well thats a fair point. Every weapon in the game seems to crap out when the rats reach a certain density. I have swung a warhammer and seemed to only hit like 3 rats out of 12.
>>
>>334740243

Hopefully they fix that soon, along with trueflights and bolt staffs causing crashes.
>>
>>334740501

>trueflights and bolt staffs causing crashes.

Not the same guy but what? Why are those items causing crashes?
>>
>>334733868
why the fuck would the city hire a pit fighter
>>
Can this game run on a shit PC?
>>
File: 1446003122097.jpg (341 KB, 1145x1620) Image search: [Google]
1446003122097.jpg
341 KB, 1145x1620
>>334731025
>soldier
>not based COUSIN OKRI
>>
>>334740070
There is this pirate adventure thing also coming along, but I don't really know anything about it.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
>>
>>334740724

>Hire

More like the Pit Fighter is trying to escape the city amongst the crazy rats.
>>
>>334740724
>why the fuck would the city hire a pit fighter
Nobody HIRED anyone in Vermintide.
>>
>>334740387
Gotta love weapon malfunctions when you are on horde wave 20+ and it literally costs you the game. I also hate how rat climbing and jumping/landing animations makes them immune to stumble/stun and can hit you mid combo right after you hit them. And ironman gutters. and hosts randomly crashing in late waves

>>334740501
The beam staff doesn't cause crashes anymore since a while back. I can't remember bolt and true doing the same at all though.
>>
>>334740887
Uh oohhh someone didn't read loading hints!

Saltspyre hired Kruber and the Mage is his captive.
>>
>>334740782
WHO THE HELL IS OKRI?

The damn dwarf won't shut the hell up about him. I'm guessing he's famous in the lore?

someone make ISIS image with "Bombs, just like Okri used to make" please
>>
>>334741021
>Saltspyre hired Kruber and the Mage is his captive.
How is One-Eyed 'the city'?
>>
>>334740703

Heck if I know why, I just know it's been happening since one of the recent patches. I've experienced it myself a few times so far.
>>
>>334741204
>Nobody

I thought that implied a BODY of a PERSON.
>>
>>334740791

Wow they're really pulling out all the stops at using their obscure licenses. I did not think they would even license out Man O' War because I remember GW not liking the system. It was either that or Dreadfleet but I can't remember.

All they really need to do is license out Necromunda and have it turn out good.
>>
>>334741342
It is in the same post Anon. City. The man said it himself. I know you are just being a dick for the sole purpose of being a dick.
>>
>>334741460
I wish they would just make an RPG set in The Old World. Anything really.
>>
Does anyone know why the rat AI sometimes just craps out completely?

At certain times, all servers I've tried during this "event" have rats spawning in but then just standing still until you run up and hit them yourself. About 10% of all rats actually run at you and even those react slowly and actually miss their attacks repeatedly. I've experienced it around 3 times and it's not even fun for grinding loot.
>>
>>334741985
Do you have a mediocre rig? I have theorized it has something to do with the host. We get that a lot when I host but when my friend with a good rig hosts it happens way less.
>>
File: ogre.webm (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
ogre.webm
3 MB, 427x240
Did they nerf the beam yet? Haven't played since January.
>>
>>334741985
I believe this is either a bug or due to the host having shit cpu or bandwidth so their game just stutters.
>>
>>334742237
Yeah they rebalanced all wizard staffs. Beam got nerfed for the beam part. Bolt got a major buff and with a trueflight secondary fire that oneshots stormvermin it is now the best staff. Conflag is faster and deals more damage. Fireball was also buffed but its still the worst one.
>>
File: 1439335821758.jpg (31 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1439335821758.jpg
31 KB, 500x566
>>334741906
Not likely since the Warhammer Fantasy world was wiped out. Hence the "end times" moniker this got.
You would either get an RPG super closely following the books(and you know, where you fail at the end because the world still goes kaput), or you will get a new world RPG set as an introduction to the NU Fantasy setting.
Neither make me especially happy.

What i would like to see...a hack/slash adventure game for Felix and Gotrek. Set it during the end times for maximum effect(so it can follow the last of the books but also not matter about the main outcome of the world).
I would play the fuck out of that.
>>
File: phase shift.webm (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
phase shift.webm
3 MB, 427x240
>>334742507
That sounds good, did the other classes' shit weapons get improved too? I might reinstall.
>>
>>334742196
>>334742351
I has never happened when I'm hosting myself. The strange thing as I mentioned was that it affected all servers during a certain time period, no matter if it was in the same country or not as I.

I imagine people would abuse it to "cheat" easy wins if it's just a matter of choking the CPU and bandwidth.
>>
>>334742740
Not really. The devs just looked and said "huh everyones using Beam staffs...well we will fix that"
>>
>>334742679
I see no reason why not. Except for the part where devs will want to ride some kind of hype or marketing train.
As for something being based on novels, well, that shit cost money.
>>
File: 1452720637913.png (304 KB, 1245x824) Image search: [Google]
1452720637913.png
304 KB, 1245x824
>>334742740
Well there have been slight changes here and there but here's the list for the best weapons per hero, see how much they differ from what you remember:
>Soldier
2hand Hammer
2hand Sword
Sword&Shield
Handgun
>Wizard
Normal Sword
Bolt Staff
Beam Staff
>Waywatcher
Sword&Dagger
Hagbane Bow
Trueflight Bow
>Dwarf
Axe&Shield
2hand Hammer
Handgun
Drakefire Pistols
>Witch Hunter
2hand Sword
Rapier
Repeater Pistol
>>
>>334742740
>That webm

I remember on the map underground that an ogre spawned before we jumped down the pit. He stood right below us and as we foolishly charged someone threw a grenade on top of his head and pushed him below the map.

This game was, and still is, so god damn buggy.
>>
>>334743117
>Axe
>Axe ANYTHING

I will never understand why people use that thing. The armor penetration on normal attack is not fucking worth it. Being only able to hit 1-2 rats at once and an atrocious horizontal charge attack is super crippling.
>>
I WANT TO PLAY IT BUT IM TOO POOR TO AFFORD A DECENT PC! DELETE THIS THREAD TO REDUCE MY JEALOUSY.
>>
>>334743117
looks near identical apart from wizard

>>334742982
welp that sucks
>>
>>334743495
Against multiple enemies you are using charged attack with the shield anyways. Might as well have axe so you can get some fun when killing lone clan rats.

But Hammer&Shield is fine as well. The Hammer just feels redundant when youre using the shield attack all the time
>>
>>334743832
Yeah, that was shortly after i stopped playing actually.
I mean lets not lie. This game is just Left 4 Dead: Rats edition
Except L4D had Mod support that extended the life of the game dramatically. Sadly, if you have played this game for about a month with friends...then you are probably burned out/done/have anything you want and dont care to keep playing.
>>
>>334741171
Okri is just someone related to Bardin, that's why he calls him "Cousin Okri".
>>
File: NeatClick.gif (147 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
NeatClick.gif
147 KB, 400x324
>>334742507
Conflag got buffed? I hardly feel that was necessary but I'm not gonna turn it down.
>>
>>334744068
So you just use it for the improved charge attacks stats then?

I guess that's alright.
>>
>>334744347
I knew that but that's it? That's all of it?

Goddamn gay dwarves.
>>
Is there still enough life online?

Honestly I played this pirated with friends on release and we basically burned out on it
Now they fixed the loot system but haven't seem to have added much actual content, my friends won't really play anymore but I'm thinking of buying it, I was basically playing one character with a single blue weapon due to me being a ridiculously unlucky person in rolls.
>>
File: 1460958950441.png (27 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1460958950441.png
27 KB, 250x200
Why are elf players still so bad?
Why are elves such sluts for rat dick?
>>
>>334745171
>Why are elf players still so bad

I don't fucking know. It's gotten to the point where I have a friend actively playing elf to prevent shitters from coming in with her and ruining everything.
>>
>>334745037
There's always lobbies to join especially now after the recent sale.

>>334745171
>dual wielding coldsteel heghog legolas
Its not a surprise that shitters flock to her. Which is a shame since she has the best Ogre killer in the game (Hagbane) and has the best clutch potential since she can run while blocking. But shitters can't use her properly.
>>
It is a ridiculously fun game that kept me hooked for a solid 4 months until they ran out of content and released 2 maps for a half-assed game mode.

I would happily play more if they released something substantial, but as it stands there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>334742196
You're actually 100% correct, skaven ai is heavily reliant on the host's CPU.

So if you ever want to beat a really difficult mission just run it while playing on an Easy-Bake Oven.
>>
>>334742679
>Set it during the end times for maximum effect(so it can follow the last of the books but also not matter about the main outcome of the world).

kinslayer and slayer were so cool, even though I'm not sure what they were even doing the hwole time. Stop be'lakor form becoming a 5th chaos god?

at least snorri had the mightiest doom ;_;
>>
Well bought the game anyway, lets hope they'll drop some new maps and content soon.

See you there anons
>>
>still no offline mode
>still barely any optimization
>still only 5 characters
damn
>>
Elf a whore.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.