[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow. It's worse than Dark Souls 2.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
Wow.

It's worse than Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>334730385
Wow....
So this.... is the power of bait...........................
>>
>>334730385
no its really not
>>
it isn't
stop pretending to be a retarded sonycuck
>>
>>334730385
OP, seriously, do you really think that we need another bait thread? At least wait some days before posting that shit.
>>
Anybody got a way to fix non-working animations for online play? The players and enemies alike are still figures gliding across the room.

Granted this makes the game kinda easy since this makes enemies sometimes invulnerable (if they're not locked onto you), but it's just not the same.
>>
>>334731764
Don't allow cross-region play
>>
tfw when honestly like DS2 better than DS3

I just keep it to myself desu, people hate DS2 too much for stupid reasons.
>>
>>334731840
I'm in the UK and I turned off cross-region for a while to test it out and had some Canuck fucker summon me. Is it seriously the same as DaS2 where the "region locking" just means Japan had their own server and the rest of the world share the other?
>>
I'm gonna post this here cause /v/ doesn't need another souls thread.

Ive been playing DeS as I've never played a souls game before and it's finally starting to click for me!
Got stuck on the first prowling demon fucker and after ages I just managed to beat it. I had to stop playing but jesus do I wanna carry on

This game is the first game in a few weeks now that I haven't got bored of after an hour.
>>
>>334731932
While DS2 does get a lot of deserved hate, DS3 is undeniably better in pretty much every way.
>>
>>334732185
Good job you didn't make a new thread because that is a fucking blogpost you faggot.
>>
>>334732246
Deal with it, dick.
I'm a happy camper

I was gonna ask if it took a fair few hours to click for anyone else or were you hooked when you first started?
>>
>>334731932
>stupid reasons

Explain what about DS2 didn't feel like a bootleg to you. Because it felt like a low quality imitation to me with shitty graphics and mechanics like despawning enemies and soul memory, not even going into uninspired (and nonsensical) enemy, armor, and level design. Are these stupid reasons? Because it was for the same reasons nobody liked Lost Izalith. Not even going to get into the hilarious failure of an attempt to achieve an obscure yet interesting lore for the setting.

>"It is said blah blah happened forever ago... but something. Or something else?"
Fuck that, man.
>>
Its better than 1
>>
>>334732516
stop making his point for him, man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.