[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to beat a game on normal to unlock hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>>
If you aren't good enough to beat normal you aren't good enough to beat hard.

Get good son.
>>
File: 1348104623471.jpg (102 KB, 756x772) Image search: [Google]
1348104623471.jpg
102 KB, 756x772
Yeah it's pretty crap.

I bet they think they're helping us with this bullshit.
>>
Why would you play hard on your first playthrough? You don't even know yet how hard is "hard".
>>
>>334729009
OP isn't saying normal is hard dumbass, he's saying it's a pain to play it through normal, then unlock a challenge.
>>
>>334729009
Or maybe I am good enough to beat normal and hard is the perfect difficulty for me, whilst normal would be tediously boring with every enemy easily dispatched.

Or how about this faggot. If you aren't good enough to beat easy, you aren't good enough to beat normal.

>>334729154
Why would I play on normal on my first play through? I want my first play through to be the best, and I certainly don't want it to be normal.
>>
>Have to beat a game to see the ending
>>
>>334729307
total bullshit desu
>>
>>334729285
If you aren't good enough to beat really easy, you aren't good enough to beat easy.
>>
>>334729154
Why would you play easy on your first playthrough? You don't even know yet how easy is "easy".
Why would you play normal on your first playthrough? You don't even know yet how normal is "normal".
>>
>>334729389
If you aren't good enough to beat automatic, you aren't good enough to beat really easy.
>>
>achievements for beating the game on easy, normal, hard

>they don't stack
>>
>have to beat game on normal to unlock extra normal
Smh...
Smh...
>>
>>334729497
If you aren't good enough to watch the youtube video of a whole game, you aren't good enough to beat automatic.
>>
File: questionning_pepe.jpg (52 KB, 454x550) Image search: [Google]
questionning_pepe.jpg
52 KB, 454x550
>>334729285
>I want my first play through to be the best
>harder = better
>>
>>334729605
There a problem /r9k/?
>>
>>334729465
"Normal" is supposed to be what the devs think is the most standard experience of the game you fucking retard, easy and hard are just a deviation of it in case you want more challenge or sucks at video games.
>>
>>334729605
If you're halfway decent at any FPS, the normal setting is always underwhelming.

If you like the sense of overcoming challenges you play harder difficulties.

If you like strolling through and disregarding the combat in turn for other things, play shit difficulty.
>>
>>334729009
If you aren't good enough to be a normalfag you aren't good enough to be better than them
>>
>>334729843
>Playing FPS garbage
>>
>>334729920
>Serious Sam is garbage
>Doom is garbage
>Painkiller is garbage

Here's your (You).
>>
>>334729829
Except for the games where there is more work put into the harder difficulties to the point where it plays completely differently.

See Vanquish. No upgrades, meaning you feel more at ease with dropping whatever in favour of whatever. Less boost, so you have to time your shit perfectly, and enemies blot out the sky with grenades.
>>
>>334729829
see any shmup
>>
>>334729829
And the difficulty of normal varies from games to games so how does that help you in any way? Devil May Cry on normal is still significantly harder than Fire Emblem on normal.
>>
File: Spongeboi.jpg (93 KB, 599x767) Image search: [Google]
Spongeboi.jpg
93 KB, 599x767
>have to beat a game on hard to unlock very hard
>have to beat a game on very hard to unlock extreme
>have to beat a game on extreme to unlock impossible
>have to beat a game on impossible to unlock timed impossible
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.