[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the ash has settled, could you guys answer my straw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dark_souls_3_main_art_1[1].jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_main_art_1[1].jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
Now that the ash has settled, could you guys answer my strawpolls and repost them wherever you want? I wanna get some consensus

http://strawpoll.me/7409951 - Hardest boss
http://strawpoll.me/7409959 - Easiest boss

I'll try and narrow it down after enough votes so we can get a /v/ & /vg/ tierlist of hardest to easiest.
>>
Hardest is Pontiff

Easiest is Iudex, that's not even up for debate and I don't know why you even included the tutorial boss. He's literally the only boss I beat on my first try
>>
>>334728841

Thanks Mr. Anecdotal evidence, you have completely removed the need for my poll because surely your opinion is shared by everyone in the entire world!
>>
>>334728949
>literally including the tutorial boss in a poll about easiest bosses

were you born this retarded or what
>>
>>334729090

Considering not everyone has voted for Iudex and there are literally easier bosses than him, I'd say you were probably the one born retarded here. Especially as I find it unfathomable that someone would just jump into a poll saying their word is law.
>>
Deacons shouldn't even be a boss. Fucking cakewalk.
>>
>>334729090
I actually died to the first boss though because it taught me not to block. Oceiros taught me I can block anything.
>>
File: eddfsa.png (182 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
eddfsa.png
182 KB, 640x347
>>334729263
>Mfw I ate an ember and decided to try summoning for the first time on that boss
>>
>>334729720

That fight can be ass with summons just because you give them more health. Probably literally the worst fight in the entire game to summon.
>>
>>334729263
>halberd
>just do 3 spins and you win
>>
>>334728348
Nameless king - easy as shit first part infuriation second part.
Ancient Wyvern - Just run around in a building and instant kill him regardless of the weapon you used.
>>
okay, which of you retards voted deacons for hardest?
are you having a giggle m8?
two hollows with sharpened poles are harder than deacons.
>>
I'm interested that no one has voted for the twins in either poll yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.