[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457660252373.jpg (49 KB, 620x672) Image search: [Google]
1457660252373.jpg
49 KB, 620x672
>played 4 hours of Dark Souls 1 and got my shit pushed in
>didnt play DS2
>kinda want to buy DS3 just because

what do? should i play the previous games first?

pic obviously unrelated
>>
>>334727892
If you kinda liked dark souls 1 you might as well beat it first, but honestly it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>334727892
where did you get your shit pushed in at? you just need to learn the game. buy me ds3 instead and I'll tell you how fun it is while beating it
>>
You can play DS3 without playing the others but DS1 is definitely worth playing anyway.
>>
Ya, the story isn't too important in these games that you need to play 'em in order. If you get DS3 the other games will feel a lil bit slower. So My recommendation is to finish DS1.
>>
>>334727892
Shitty fad and meme game

Avoid the souls series like plague
>>
>>334727892
You should play DaS1 because it's a good game, and if you don't like it you wouldn't like DaS3.
>>
>>334728341
well it's not about the story, it's the fact that i kinda suck
>>
>>334729670
The more you play/learn the less you suck I've restarted my DS3 run about 20 times now and i fly through everything up to the catacombs in about 2-3 hours just because knowing where things are and knowing where you need to go helps a lot.
>>
>>334728483
But OP does not have 2 left hands like you,anon.

He may actually git gud and enjoy the game instead of shitposting about it.
>>
Almost bought dark souls 3 but decide to wait for a game of the year edition. All the dlc and hopefully major bugs fixed? I can wait for that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.