[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
nothing, it's pretty much the quality I'd expect out of a Drakengard game
>>
I pretty much rape the living shit out of her, and somehow she mange to get pregnant. I'm not taking care of that rape child
>>
The game was not well optimized for PS3 and/or it couldn't run it well, and the team behind the gameplay did a really poor job on the combat. The combat system could have benefited from upgrades to combos and abilities as you progress.
>>
>>334714915
Oh, and requiring you to get every weapon to progress to the final arc was bullshit.
>>
File: 2016-01-21-125247.jpg (117 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21-125247.jpg
117 KB, 960x544
>>334715043
it's a sign, it's telling you to stop playing there before something bad happens, don't be that 9.8%
>>
8-4.
>>
Its quite a good game if you can just tolerate the game part
>>
It's a filler and will contribute to the storyline only with a sequel.
>>
>>334715732
But, its a prequel to D1
>>
File: timeline.jpg (464 KB, 2500x505) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
464 KB, 2500x505
>>334716119
And somehow not tied to it in any shape. All of the endings have to happen at the same time so it can lead up to DoD1.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.