[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still play Destiny? Pic and Vid related. https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Destiny.jpg (114 KB, 1503x1080) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.jpg
114 KB, 1503x1080
Do you still play Destiny? Pic and Vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6NiI1UkvAA
>>
>implying I have ever even touched this Halo MMO shit
>>
>>334708884
Occasionally with friends yes.
>>
>>334709048
this to be quite honest with you family
>>
>>334708884
I would like to but
>playing shooters on consoles
if it comes to PC yeah. im playing the division.
>>
>>334708884
The fact you need friends for all the late game shit undermines any sense of wanting to return to this game.
Also the critique that it's just ' stand in one place and shoot things the game' without any real thought still stands true
>>
>>334708884
I went cold turkey on this months ago. I'm glad I did
>>
File: 1455515142948.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455515142948.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
>>334708884
>tfw I hate this game, but its my most played game on the Xbone
>>
of all the shit games that marketers are trying to hype, this is the worst of them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1000
>>334708884
The general on /vg/ is quite spectacular.
>>
>>334710573
who cares dickbag!
>>
Recently started after initially hating it. Ran the taken king raid with a group from lfg.com. Had an absolute blast. Now I'm light level 299 and intend to run it a few more times before next expansion. Also think the pvp is really funny.

Sorry for having fun with video games. I know you guys hate that.
>>
>>334711319
>sub 335 light
LOL?????????
>>
>>334712038
Funny you should post this. It's the exact attitude that made me hate destiny and its players and stop playing.
>>
Haven't played it since release. I have all the expansion content but I'm just not motivated to play it.

Honestly I fucking wish it had a PC release, so I could play it with my brother on LAN. I hate that it doesn't have local. It would go from an okay game to amazing instantly then.
>>
>>334708884
I just played this game for the first time in a year, it's even more dumb and repetitive than I remember
>was at early level 20s last time I played
>beat main story
>literally the only thing to do is fight the same 5 fucking bosses online and do shallow PvP matches
>game is only fun if you buy bungie's dlc packs
>h-hey at least you can buy these dumb taunts r-right?

fuck this game
>>
>>334712038
Kek
>>
>>334709534
This isn't even even true, with the latest update you have multiple avenues to reach max level without ever setting foot in a raid. The game in it's current state is fine, sure it was barebones garbage at release but it's been 1.5 years since then, and its still being shitposted to death.

>>334712854
>have the game for over a year
>hasn't caught up with literally everyone else who still plays at the current endgame content
>complains that there's nothing to do

Fucking /v/
>>
>>334713579
Not him but if you don't have a bunch of people to play regularly you have no way to get an item level above 300.
Well since the update you can, but only to an extent because you cant even run CoE because no matchmaking.

Bungie is as incompetent as it's playerbase. And at least as retarded.
>>
>>334713579
>sure it was barebones garbage at release but it's been 1.5 years since then, and its still being shitposted to death.
It deserves every shit it gets. Hell not having dedi servers is enough to hatefuck the shit out of it and every little self-hating nigger that hypes this turd.
TL;DR Go away no one likes you.
>>
>>334709534
>The fact you need friends for all the late game shit undermines any sense of wanting to return to this game.
You shouldn't be playing this game at all if you don't have friends to play with. It is almost literally designed to be played with friends. Why do you think 3 players is the max for regular missions and there are 3 class types? You think that shit is coincidence?
>>
>>334714415
Are you like 12? You don't make sense son.
>>
>>334714857
What doesn't make sense to you?
>>
>>334714092
>if you don't have a bunch of people to play regularly you have no way to get an item level above 300

CoE, strike drops, three of coins, court of oryx, hell even legendary engrams are far easier and more accessible ways to get to 335 than kings fall. all faction packages give you up to 330, and you can do everything in the game at 310

>you cant even run CoE because no matchmaking

Challenge of elders is easier than the fucking 41 taken version. They even made the first weeks modifiers so easy that you can reach over 45,000 points solo under 320 light. I would know because I did it, my friends did it. The points deduction over time doesn't even matter. It's the easiest endgame content currently available, even fucking heroic strikes are harder than this shit.

Also one of the major complaints about the bosses in this game, with them being bullet sponges, isn't even a factor in this mode. They have very little health, and after you finish your sigil for the week you can just burn down every boss and farm the post game drops which all drop up to 335. You how everyone use to bitch about how hard it was to get a 320 ghost, class item and special weapon? Well guess what, they all fucking drop more often than legendary engrams. There is no excuse.
>>
File: 1445802897376.png (527 KB, 435x520) Image search: [Google]
1445802897376.png
527 KB, 435x520
Haven't played since December.

Probably won't until the supposed "big" expansion in September. Nothing from December to now has been enough to get me to start playing again.
>>
>>334709534
I rather have content that requires friends than it be purely single player
>>
>>334715407
>all that MMO lingo and shit
Christ, it makes me wonder why Bungie chose to abandon Halo for this.
>>
>>334712470
Wow dude lol take a fucking joke
>>
>>334708884
I droped destiny 3 weeks in. The straw that broke the camels back was them getting rid of the loot cave mde a boring game a little fun to play.
>>
Haven't played since before The Taken King. Even vanilla Destiny was a far, far greater game than The Division though, that only lasted me 2 weeks.
>>
So basically it's hub missions and halo theme?
>>
>>334708884
everything about it is garbage
>poorly balanced multiplayer
>weapon rebalances for multiplayer carry over to single player which have a different set of stats in general thus causing that to be noticably worse
>no content
>microtransactions up the ass (even now has armor)
>year one weapons getting nerfed even though they didnt carry over
>>
>>334715904
And mmo tier balance, doesn't matter your skill, what matters is the grind.
>>
>>334716884
It's not much of a grind anymore, it's easier to level than it was in house of wolves. You'd have to be pretty bad to rely so much on gear outside of the few pvp meta weapons which aren't impossible to win against.
>>
>>334715752
It's true tho. Faggots like you ruin the game baka desu senpai
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.