[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GAMEPLAY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!!! then explain your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Atelier_Meruru_cover.jpg (43 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
Atelier_Meruru_cover.jpg
43 KB, 250x290
>GAMEPLAY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!!!
then explain your unwillingness to play Atelier games
>>
>>334707110
it's anime
>>
>>334707110
I'd have to buy a Sony console. Also, Sophie's the only cute alchemist.
>>
because the gameplay is shit
>>
anime is gay
>>
I want Sophie
>>
I only beat Shallie cuz the time limit was gone; the others were too hard
>>
>>334707110
>Have Rorona
>Want to play
>Lose to urge to play as soon as I turn on console
>>
>explain your unwillingness to play Atelier games
Because I think gameplay is the only thing that matters. Or are you going to tell me that Atelier has a fun combat system?
>>
>>334707110
I played Ayesha and Logy and they were both pretty mediocre.
Your party members have like 4 skills each and its mostly just standard turn based battles. Not very interesting.
The alchemy portion is okay. That's about it.
>>
>>334709217
It certainly does.
>>
>>334707110
Because it gotten casualized after the arland series
>>
I really don't like Meruru for some reason. I'm playing other games to avoid it when I was planning on playing each Atelier one by one.
>>
What matters is the setting/ambiance and waifu
No matter how good the gameplay is, if the world isn't interesting there's no way I'll invest myself.
>>
I don't like the time limit mechanic. But I loved the ps2 title's
>>
File: 4079805_p0.jpg (101 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
4079805_p0.jpg
101 KB, 800x800
Only played Iris
Norn a cute
>>
>>334710464
Because of gamers like you, the time limit is removed and the games are so bad now.
>>
>>334707110
Gust is bad at programming and animating.
>>
>>334711046
I didn't know they removed it. That's good maybe I should get back into the series then since I liked everything else
>>
Been playing them since Rorona. Skipped Rorona Plus, but I've platinumed the rest. Looking forward to Sophie.
>>
>>334707110
>Atelier series
>Gameplay
OP, might want to lookup the definition of gameplay. If it wasn't for the audio, it would be the equivalent of a mobile game.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.