[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished playingn TLOU Remastered. What an amazing game!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: d.png (268 KB, 450x561) Image search: [Google]
d.png
268 KB, 450x561
Just finished playingn TLOU Remastered. What an amazing game!

That is all!!!
>>
You're gonna have a bad day you cheery fuck
>>
>remastered
>>
File: the_first_of_us.jpg (74 KB, 431x494) Image search: [Google]
the_first_of_us.jpg
74 KB, 431x494
>>
It's good, but my criticisms are that they crammed sub-par shooter sections into every possible orifice of the game when it was unneeded, and that the fact that Joel probably killed hundreds or maybe even more than a thousand men throughout the course of the game is unrealistic and tears me out of the story.
>>
File: 23532.jpg (97 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
23532.jpg
97 KB, 446x400
my favorite part was when le stong female character who was bitten didnt hide behind the pillars for an ambush but stood right in the middle of the room to look heroic.
>>
>remastering and remakes: the console system
>>
>>334705732
You were supposed to run from the soldiers, but I killed them and went back to see her corpse thinking it was part of the plot and it wasn't.

Her corpse is just part of the level and your character doesn't react to it at all.
>>
>>334705851
Jelly of Bloodborne, eh?
>>
>>334705916
I own a ps4 and BB but nice try m8.
>>
>>334705974
Why lie?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.