[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we confess what popular game series we have never played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: 1359061757775.png (217 KB, 390x346) Image search: [Google]
1359061757775.png
217 KB, 390x346
ITT we confess what popular game series we have never played

>I've never played any Zelda/Link games
>I've never played any Souls games
>I've never played any Starcraft games
>I've never played any Deus ex games
>I've never played any Fallout game
>>
Well? What the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
I bet you're one of those assholes who plays MOBAs all day.

Go play a real video game you fucking nerd.
>>
I've never played any Zelda, Mario, GTA or FF game
>>
Any Nintendo game except Super Mario Bros 1
>>
>>334700416
cant find desire to play any of those
>>
>>334700607
Your loss, fampai.
>>
>>334700283
Chrono trigger
Final Fantasy beside FVII& FXIV
Souls game
Mass Effect
>>
>Elder Scrolls
>Fallout
>Final Fantasy
>Tomb Raider
>Metal Gear
>Star Wars
>Souls
>Street Fighter
>Monster Hunter
>Mega Man
>>
Wario land 4
plumbers don't wear ties
mckids
>>
I've never played a Nintendo game. I've been playing vidya since the early 80s but I have never been able to justify buying a Nintendo console.
>>
>>334700283
Never played any FF but Crystal Chronicles
>>
>>334700958
>advanced shitposting
What the fuck you play in the 80's then grandpa? Some shit dungeon crawlers? I at least hope you played arcade shit or sega games.
>>
>Mario
>Pokemon
>Zelda
>Metroid
>Kirby
>FE
>Souls
>Megaman
>Rayman
>Crash
>Ratchet
>Doom
>Duke Nukem
>Quake
>Unreal
>CS
>CoD
>BF
>AoE
>SC, WC, WoW
>GTA
>Fallout
>TES
>MOBA
>Witcher
>FF
>DQ
>MH
>Tales
>LoH
>Atelier
>Nep
>>
>>334700283
Any console game that's not on pc except for halo and tekken.
>>
>>334701163
I had a C64 and a Master System. Before that I played in arcades. Nintendo never had enough good games on their systems to justify me buying one.
>>
I don't enjoy Doom 1 or 2
>>
I've never played a Zelda game.

I've never played a Mario Platformer (a bit of Mario Kart and Party at friends houses though).

I've never even seen gameplay of Final Fantasy.

I've never played Silent Hill

I've never played DMC

I've never played any COD except Black Ops 1.
>>
Never played Unteralterbach, am I wrong?
>>
These threads are always more interesting once you find out the posters ages.
>>
i literally never played a single video game in my life
>>
>>334700283
Shit nigger you are missing out on such good games what the fuck. Deus Ex is my #3 favorite game, and Fallout 1/2 are easily in my top 15.
>>
>>334701391
No, you are one of the few around here that has any standards and doesn't become a fully fledged degenerate waiting for the party van to pick him up.
>>
>Final fantasy except for 7
>Baldurs gate
>Pretty much any JRPG (i want to tho)
>Legend of Zelda
>Metal gear
>monster hunter
>silent hill
(I had a bad childhood and only got into games recently :(
>>
I've never beaten any 3D Zelda.

I've beaten about half of the 2D ones though.
>>
>>334700283

never Starcraft, Warcraft, Deus Ex, FF, Half Life, Unreal, COD, Battlefield, Civilization, Borderlands, anything Telltale. This list could be very long.
>>
>>334701469
Ok you got my interest.
>>
>>334701238
>>
The only Metal Gear game I've played is Rising.
>>
>>334700601
>>334700771
>>334701079
>>334701241
>>334701363
>>334701595

>never played this EXCEPT for when I have

is this ESL night or something?
>>
>Zelda
>Deus Ex
>sailor moon
>MGS
>Quake
>Final Fantasy (Except chocobos dungeon)
>played an hour of mass effect and hated it
>Earthbound

I think those are the main ones.
Any reccomendations?
>>
Honestly I'd feel like putting down a bunch of franchises, but for the most part I'd say that I've played every major franchise I have an interest in. I don't see the point in listing off a bunch of shit that wouldn't really interest me.

Though with some, like the Souls series, I've yet to play any one beyond one entry, which I haven't even beaten yet. That would be Dark Souls btw.

Never played a Tekken game beyond a few times, never played a VF game aside from renting one once when I was a kid, and I've only ever played Dead or Alive 5: LR.

Never played Doom, Quake, or most of the other classic FPS franchises, including Half-Life. I'd probably only play Doom and Half-Life.

Never played a single MOBA though I probably wouldn't really want to either.

Never played Crash or Spyro aside from one time at a demo kiosk, and that's about it.
>>
I never played a final fantasy until now (playing 7), unless you count barely playing FF1 as a kid.
>>
>>334700283
Deus Ex
Max Payne (plan to play it soon)
Souls
Mass Effect
Witcher

Most console exclusives, although I've played a lot of the old ones on emulator (finished ocarina of time 100%, a lot of majoras mask, some others)
>>
I hope all you people looking to try souls for the first time have a gamepad and remember to get DSfix if you plan to play on PC.

And probably start with Dark Souls.
>>
>>334700283
I've never played Kingdom Hearts.

Looks like a pile of concentrated autism from my point of view.
>>
>>334700283
have you ever played WH or WH40K games ? kill yourself if not .
>>
I never played a single video game in me entire life
>>
Megaman.
Metroid.
Metal Gear.
>>
>>334700283
I haven't played any final fantasy games. I was a PC baby playing half life ( and then stop playing it cause it was scarry and didn't know what to do) rayman 2, and star wars pod racing. God, I was using a stick for flight simulator games top. Good times.
>>
>>334700283
Literally what the fuck have you been doing with your life? Not even a single Zelda? Fuck everything past OoT/MM but you should at least play Link's Awakening or A Link to the Past.

As for myself
>any Metroid Prime
>any FF (tried 1, 6 and 12 but dropped them all)
>>
Metroid
Zelda
Mario
Banjo-Kazooie
Donkey Kong
Elders scrolls
Witcher
Mass Effect
Halo

I havent played anything made by nintendo or old rare basically. Elders scrolls and Witcher seem like good franchises but eh, not really up to play them honestly. I find open world rpgs to be boring generally, with few exceptions.
>>
>>334706103
>>any FF (tried 1, 6 and 12 but dropped them all)

You can't say you never played it and then say you played it
>>
>>334706198
Witcher 3 seems to be decent but the 1st part especially made some real bad headlines.
>>334706271
Are you one of those people who think playing a game for 30 minutes is enough to act like you finished it? Fuck off.
>>
>>334700283
That cat reminds me of my cousin.
>>
>Final Fantasy
>Like 90% of first person shooter franchises because I'm so shit at FPS games
>>
>>334706358
>finished it?

OP never said you had to finish all of them
>>
File: CYGLnAw.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
CYGLnAw.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>334700283
I have never played any game in the Souls series. I currently have no intention of playing any game in the Souls series. I do not understand what the fuck makes this one particular franchise is so popular that it makes /v/ feel the need to have almost 20 fucking threads dedicated to it and solely it at this very moment. Fuck, finding a thread that's relevant to my interests among the constant

>console wars
>AAA-game of the month
>AAA-game of the upcoming month
>ASSFAGGOTS
>now that the dust has settled/what's the verdict on/prove x, protip you can't
>LOL
>waifu threads

is hard enough as it is without having to deal with the veritable flood of DS threads as well. For the love of god, MAKE IT STOP.
>>
>Witcher
>Metal Gear
>Tomb Raider
>Deus ex
>Call of Duty
>Resident Evil
>Dragon Quest (thinking about playing the 3ds versions when released)
>Monster Hunter
>Mega Man
>Uncharted
>Final Fantasy (playing 7 but haven't touched it for a few months, at that tropical place atm)
>most soul games (never finished DS1)
>Sonic (hardly touched any)
>Mortal Kombat
>>
>>334707010
Not for a month bro, DS threads are here to stay for a while. When you start to see threads saying things like "DS3 was bad" or something along those lines you know the fad is dying and people will talk less about DS.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.