[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metal Gear Solid V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What did it turn out like this?
How did Kojima fuck up this much?
>>
I blame Konami
>>
>>334695248
He didn't. It's just not your kind of game.
>>
Second to third best MGS game overall, easily the best game of the series gameplay-wise.
You're a faggot.
>>
1 mech fight, a child punks me at the end, the bullet sponge Skulls were the only real bosses.
>>
File: 1460924502735.png (914 KB, 1361x709) Image search: [Google]
1460924502735.png
914 KB, 1361x709
This game was a triumph gameplaywise, makes me so sad that the story was left in shambles
>>
>>334695248
Kojima lost his touch after mgs3 when it came to his storytelling. 4 got lost up its own ass in self indulgence, call tried to make up for this by being subtle but he accidently went full retard the opposite way. It's a shame because if he'd have told the story that the trailers implied it would have easily been a 10/10, but kojima's been incapable of telling a good story for over a decade.
>>
>>334695248
Budgeting constraints, time constraints, and internal political struggles.

It's that simple.
>>
>>334697886
Yeah poor kojima, how dare those heartless bastards at konami expect him to make a game in 5 years with 60 million dollars? He's an arTISTE, doncha know?
>>
>Solid gameplay and handling
>Tons of possibilities and mission variant
>Interesting hard mode and extra missions
>Non-intrusive story
>Tons of main and side content to play with

Dunno man, this is my favourite episode by far.
>>
>>334698095
Much worse games have been made on a much bigger budget. Actually, for a Triple A game that is meant to conclude a bugely popular series with a huge fanbase it's a really, really modest budget.
>>
File: yarr.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
yarr.gif
1 MB, 245x140
>come to /v/ after few months
>people still forcing MGS V TPP is bad meme
>>
The open-world meme needs to stop.
>>
>>334702019
This. There's no reason for this to be open world. It was fucking boring as fuck outside of missions
>>
>>334697827
Read the credits on mgs1,2,3 and realize that kojima was never the mind behind good mgs games
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.