[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought Oblivion with the 2 main DLC's. What am i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
I just bought Oblivion with the 2 main DLC's. What am i in for? Any advices for the start?
>>
You're in for a fantasy game. Um, fuck dude its not like you can gimp yourself very badly, why don't you play it for a couple hours them you'll know exactly what you're in for
>>
>>334695009
Ok. Do you know any must-have mods? Or mods which would improve the quality of the game greatly?
>>
>>334695149
Bump
>>
some kinda UI mod for sure and then if you want a few graphical mods that's fine. but if you haven't played before don't change shit too much. feel free to go wild after your first playthrough though.
>>
just enjoy yourself don't read anything about it, become immersed!
>>
play on the medium difficulty, any higher and its just tedious, not challenging
>>
unofficial patch
>>
>>334695149
look at the most popular mods on the oblivion nexus
>>
>>334695890
Im not interested in horse cock mods
>>
>>334695009
What are you on about, you literally have to plan every level-up in vanilla.

>>334695149
You should get some sort of overhaul that makes the world more static with regards to their level compared to yours. Too bad that most of those overhaul are dead or buggy at current time. You should also look into something like Realistic Leveling.
>>
we have this thread every day
either Oblivion has become insanely popular lately for no reason or it's just the same guy asking for shitposts
>>
File: 20160328200341_1.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
20160328200341_1.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>334695149
Oblivion Character Overhaul. It improved the faces and in particular makes the elven races and orcs look amazing. There's also a v.2 but it's a little more complicated to install and when I tried it there was glitches like the Orcs teeth clipping through their mouths which I thought looked retarded.

I also use the basic Francesco's Levelled Creatures without all the optional items and monsters, just to change the levelling. You can also use Oscuros' Overhaul for similar effect.
>>
>>334696328
I just bought it in a store in Germany for 7 euros. Its so cheap because it is selled by green pepper. Maybe thats the reason.
>>
>>334694768
Do yourself a favor and play on the lowest settings
>>
>>334694768

I liked shivering isles, can't remember the otherone though.
>>
>>334696592
Why?
>>
>>334696592
You can brute force this shit nowadays. Unless you're on a toaster it should run pretty smooth
>>
>>334694768
Was oblivion the title where khajits and argonians couldnt wear shoes?
>>
>>334694768
>buying Bethesda games

anyways, the Shivering Isles DLC is worth the money at least.
>>
>>334697463
Should i steal them instead?
>>
>>334697545

No
>>
>>334694768
Find a poster of an ugly guy then get one of the beggars to like you, alot. Should only take like <20 gold. Trust me. Its the best questline.
>>
>>334694768
Dont get anything besides graphical mods OP. The game is fantastic as is.
>>
Download a bunch of quest mods and ignore the main quest entirely, it's trash. Simyaz's quests are the best.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.