[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>complains about Bloodborne being a PS4 exclusive >doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 477.jpg (47 KB, 667x534) Image search: [Google]
477.jpg
47 KB, 667x534
>complains about Bloodborne being a PS4 exclusive
>doesn't even like that kind of game to begin with

Although literally what the fuck?
>>
File: 2145547856.jpg (48 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
2145547856.jpg
48 KB, 600x906
>tfw will be in a grave soon
>>
>>334692781

He just cares about his fellow gamers that much.

And lets be honest, PS4 owners support for Bloodborne was fucking embarrassing.
>>
Could he even finish Dark Souls 3 at this point?
>>
>>334692915
How can you type out that first sentence and follow it up with a hypocritical next sentence.

Remember those who gave up "all" their games to PC. The Xbox guys, and now they are at the very bottom.
>>
>>334692781
No, he complains that bloodborne is sub 30fps
>>
>>334692781
Do you think his wife's son will take over from him once the inevitable happens? Is he going to pass on the torch?
>>
>>334692781
E-cancer celeb thread.

StopĀ“giving atention to this dying piece of dead meat.
>inb4 this reaches autosage
>>
>>334693135
? Didn't hurt sales really.
The bulk of PC gamers aren't raking in the cash for sony. And the bulk of console gamers are oblivious to PC, hence why shit like SF5 is going to PC and xbone games as well. So really exclusives are just fanboys not wanting other people to be able to enjoy their vidya, it's really embarassing.
>>
>>334693293
Who cares? When I think PlayStation I think of their user base. When I think Xbox I think of their user base. When I think PC I think of their user base.

I never thought I'd see the day where some asshole changes the meta and says to everyone that when you think of PS4 and Bloodborne you think of PC.

Xbox has a problem where when people think Xbox they no longer think of CoD or Halo, they think PC.

>Pretend to be consumerist, try to kill off options and make sure there is only one choice left
There's a reason why it hit him again. I play games, not consoles or video cards. If I want to play something I wont nag at the developers and pressure them with whining and begging. I will buy a platform where their game is available. It has always been like this. Even with PC. Suddenly its a problem now. Entitlement is cancerous.
>>
Because exclusives are cancer. They make sense from a business standpoint, but he isn't a businessman, and neither are we. As a consumer the only reason you'd defend exclusives is pathetic fanboy mentality.
>>
File: 186fmr0t4w213jpg.jpg (66 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
186fmr0t4w213jpg.jpg
66 KB, 800x450
us pc gamers right :)
>>
File: Mercury.jpg (92 KB, 1024x910) Image search: [Google]
Mercury.jpg
92 KB, 1024x910
>>334693826
>Yahtzee coined "The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race" as a joke
>People now use it in all seriousness
It's like witnessing a butterfly emerging from a cocoon
>>
>complaining about TB's opinions
>not even a fan of TB to begin with
what the fuck
>>
>>334693826
>ricer shit with LEDs out the ass
>Gabe Jewell
"PC gamers" who bought some overpriced prebuilt piece of shit, only use Steam and browse Reddit are literally the best goyim.
>>
>>334693681
I'm not bitching, i get jap games like DOAX3 won't come to PC and I'll sleep at night. But i wouldn't through a tantrum if it did like fanboys and their muuh exclusives. Additionally games like bloodborne are held back technologically by this. Best example was GTA V at launch was literally unplayable on PS3. Crying for a port to PC, PS4, or xbone wasn't entitlement it was just wanting a playable game.

Also no. When you say halo people think xbox for one thing its not on PC past halo 2, the second is most people don't understand or care about pc gaming. Not to mention by your logic this trend should of reversed since, again, halo 1 and 2 had pc ports.
>>
>>334692781
But he put Demons souls in his top 2009 and was one of the big voices why darksouls got ported to PC.
>>
>>334693968
He made a joke out of himself by being a casual complaining about "complex menus" in fucking Witcher.
>>
>>334693135
>Remember those who gave up "all" their games to PC. The Xbox guys, and now they are at the very bottom.
You are purposely misrepresenting cause and effect here, MS fucked the bone first before deciding to make it accessible to W10.
>>
name one reason for console exclusivity that doesn't hurt the consumers
>>
>>334695771
It doesn't turn the market into a monopoly?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.