[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most beautiful looking game of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: answer is YES.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
answer is YES.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Is this the most beautiful looking game of all time?
>>
It's a shame they didn't really expand upon the first entry, game is very similar in length and experience. It's a bummer there's no arena, it's a bummer there's no elements of the Ratchet & Clank Future series. But it's still a great game, and it proves that Insomniac still knows how to make a great Ratchet & Clank game, and I look forward to the movie failing so they can focus more on a game next time.
>>
>>334678732
no, but it is certainly great
>>
>>334678897
Insomniac had little to do with the movie
>>
>gameplay inferior to the original in every single way
ffs
>>
>>334680431
That's not even possible
>>
>>334680431
You're retarded. The gameplay in this new R&C is so superior it's not even funny. You're thinking of content.
>>
Why does he have to shoot every fucking time I take out my weapon? The other games didn't do that
>>
>>334680567
>>334680823
>nugamer graphics whores blinded to truth
lel
>>
>>334680409
they worked together closely on the movie
>>
>>334681072
There was no strafe in the first game, having that now makes it so much more bearable
>>
>>334681072

Nobody said anything about graphics. But congratulations on just labeling people as graphics whores to "win" your petty shit argument
>>
>>334681062

That's only if you tap the shoot button when trying to switch from the wrench
>>
anyone else getting sick of this faggot making threads calling this one of the greatest games of all time or some shit

I liked the game but god damn dude shut the fuck up
>>
>>334683017
Up your arsenal was better so was a crack in time
>>
>>334683128

It's still a pretty good game. And finally having some measure of non-linearity to the levels again is a welcome comeback after so many previous games just being "run from point A to point B"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.