[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misunderstood genius or overrated hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: based spooky.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
based spooky.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Misunderstood genius or overrated hack?
>>
>>334673684
why not both
>>
pls don't bully the spooby
>>
>>334673684

He's goin' nutsss...
>>
What the hell do people have against Spooky?
>>
>>334676354
he's a balding turbo manlet with a huge gut that has been progressively been getting more mediocre but is riding his name and the fact that he's been streaming for like 20 years
>>
>>334676529
>that has been progressively been getting more mediocre
Mediocre at what? Isn't his job to just stream the shit?
>>
>>334676529
So no real issues and just hating on someone, got it.
>>
>>334676717
Spooky pls.
>>
>>334676529
He's consistently provided quality streams and people hating on him for his physical appearance are children who should't be taken seriously. The only valid reason I can think of to criticize him is that he complains constantly about how hard streaming is and does have a bit of an ego over his 'hard work'
>>
>>334673684
hes a short virgin
>>
>>334676909
>>334676717
>>334676705
>You can't tell a lot about somebody just by how they take care of themselves and their appearance.
>You shouldn't make fun of or dislike people because of their appearance.

christ, reddit really HAS taken over
>>
>>334677085
It's a really irrelevant reason to critic his work as a streamer no? I mean, you could actually try to articulate a reason to hate him based on logic but that's too hard right? Just stick to old adages about 'telling alot about someone' based on the fact that he's short and overweight. Seriously dude, stop posting.
>>
streaming games is hard work and it's a REAL job - Team 'thanks for the views' Spooky
>>
>>334677085
You're an idiot dude.
>>
File: n9emnNN.png (119 KB, 537x568) Image search: [Google]
n9emnNN.png
119 KB, 537x568
>>334676529
has it right.
>>
nevermmind stupid shit like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5bFn48mGeM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.