[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AAA title tries to ride the coat tails of earlier, critically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: doom and battlefront.png (551 KB, 619x372) Image search: [Google]
doom and battlefront.png
551 KB, 619x372
>AAA title tries to ride the coat tails of earlier, critically acclaimed titles
>barely harkens to the predecessors at all
>giant piece of shit that costs $60

This is gaming in 2016
>>
>>334672040

SWBF is fun, bro.
>>
>>334672150
Screencapped, hilarious!!!!
>>
>western games
>>
File: ut.png (13 KB, 362x138) Image search: [Google]
ut.png
13 KB, 362x138
>meanwhile the new unreal tournament is entirely free, stays true to the predecessors, is fun as fuck and has no fucking players

>this generation of gamers
>>
>>334672397
Japan puts titles out slowly. And the ones they do pump out have to fight censorship.
>>
>>334672564
basically yea
if it got a steam release and was memed by some youtubers i bet it would gain more traction
>>
>>334672613
>>334672564
it's in the alpha, the devs don't want to reveal it until they have a dress-up shop so the game can make money, as well as more fully textured maps.

soon brothers, soon.
>>
>>334672040
>EA
>Bethesda

Good or at least decent games published by EA or Bethesda are rare as fuck OP, why do you try to to blame anything else?
>>
>>334672683
i can understand that, but they should be more confident in their game. it's already better than the doom beta or most 'early access' aka unfinished games on steam.
>>
>gets fucking BTFO'd hard
>gets fucking laughed out of the last thread

Fucking kill yourself OP.
>>
>>334673059
what are you talking about?
>>
>>334673059
who are you quoting
>>
File: homer barf.jpg (46 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
homer barf.jpg
46 KB, 500x382
>>334672564
>tfw Overwatch will have a larger playerbase than UT
>>
>>334674248
Good

Its more unique and fun then a bland rehash of a 20 year old barebones shooter
>>
>>334674465
depth in arena shooters comes from their subtlety of DM and map control

apples and oranges, bethesda shill
>>
>>334674727
overwatch is blizzard, not bethesda. other than that you're right
>>
>>334672150
exquisite... i see our marketing is working.
-Bob Iger
>>
>>334674885
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.