[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eyo dudes, moving into my own place soon and won't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dark-cloud.jpg (105 KB, 510x387) Image search: [Google]
dark-cloud.jpg
105 KB, 510x387
Eyo dudes, moving into my own place soon and won't have internet until I can afford it/get it set up, looking to compile some Single player/offline games to tie me over until then.

Nostalgia/Emulator thread I guess, PC games welcome
>Hardmode: Games with more than 8 hours of ACTUAL gameplay
>>
>>334667259
Mass effect trilogy is entertaining enough for a full playthrough if you've never played it before.

Elder scrolls games modded are nice.

Grim dawn if you don't mind solo diablo games.

The Space simulator games like the X series.

https://www.humblebundle.com/glens-staff-picks-games
Grab this for 12 for some money efficiency and variety.

Most importantly: 4X games are the most godly when it comes to how much time it can waste. Its just rare for someone to actually like them. I'd start with the newest Civilization game if you're new to the genre.

Only rivaled by autist games like minecraft, that shit can get ridiculous if you let your autism take over.
>>
>>334667259
Dark Chronicle is shit tier.

Dark Cloud 2 is better in every way.
>>
File: MightAndMagic6Box[1].jpg (43 KB, 256x303) Image search: [Google]
MightAndMagic6Box[1].jpg
43 KB, 256x303
6, 7, and 8 will probably last you like 150 hours
>>
>>334668512
>Civ games
I bought Civ 5 with all the expansions, but I feel like the game has a lot of depth that isn't easy to pick up, might need to do some more research, thanks.

>>334668712
pls no bully
Couldn't fit all 3 on there, loved the series because of the cities/collectibles making progression feel like a serious achievement, added play time and was a smart mechanic
>>
going from no internet to having internet will be so weird. i think you should play the entire metal gear solid series in release order
>>
>>334669257
Its actually disgustingly simple once you go through the tutorial. Its a glorified board game. Warlock is a fantasy civ game thats a bit simpler and more fun solo imo
>>
>>334669359
I bought a PS3 just to buy the legacy edition, chances are I probably will

>>334669376
I think I never really understood the win conditions and spread myself too thin by trying to cover all bases, or would get shit wrecked by barbarians early.
I'll give it a look, thanks

I've got $55 on steam at the moment, hoping I can pick up a few games
>>
Dwarf Fortress
Jagged Alliance 2
X-COM
Star Ocean 2
Parasite Eve 2
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song
Growlanser 4
>>
>>334667259
FFXII IZJS Edition for a fun offline MMO, lots of stuff to think about how you want your party composition and so many cool optional bosses to hunt down.

If you wanna dumb it down and just have levelups with no restrictions or planning needed then go with the regular version, it's just as great.
>>
>>334667259
Eve of extinction, ever grace and forever kingdom as well as onimusha. And For shit's and giggles Bujingai (not sure if spelled correctly.)

All are on ps2 and pretty sure work on the emulator. Don't forget ppsspp works great as well for psp games anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.