[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1280x1441) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1280x1441
lmao
>>
>>334663241
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>334663241
>what do you think of this character design?
>>
>>334663241
>debug build for testing
Is this that yandere sim game? I remember seeing a video on here where the guy was complaining that children were his main fanbase and sent him a lot of emails.
>>
>>334663241
>Placeholder Simulator on /v/

Fuck off
>>
File: evaxvidya.png (749 KB, 902x2000) Image search: [Google]
evaxvidya.png
749 KB, 902x2000
Reminder, before you try to interact with yanderedev/evaxephon, he made you a handy chart to tell you how to behave:
>>
get this fucking shit off my screen right now
>>
>>334663241

I don't give two shits about Eva being the one designing this.

As long as he follows through on his promise of being able to kidnap Yandere-chan's love rivals, and keep them tied up in your basement, than I'm a'ok with anything else
>>
>>334663241
>Le Edge Le Edge Scythecunt game
Wasn't that game supposed to be his 'dream' game? So why he is focusing so much on this project?
>>
>>334664946
>dude is bald as fuck
>draws himself like that

Oh LEL
>>
I remember him making threads about that shit game.
>>
>>334663241
>that hud

That looks like it belongs on your desktop. That is seriously the best he could come up with after all that talk about Blood Money being a huge influence? Jesus fuck what an amateur.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.