[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deoxys in Pokemon Emerald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Mossdeep.png (9 KB, 171x245) Image search: [Google]
Mossdeep.png
9 KB, 171x245
Hey guys, my friend told to me that if you talk to a guy in the Mossdeep space center 100 times after beating the Elite Four, you can get taken to the moon to Capture Deoxys.

I've been talking to everyone, but it still hasn't happened. Which guy do I need to talk to, specifically?
>>
>>334656890
Your friend is a dick, just use action replay
>>
>>334656890
u gotta talk to the white rock ffs
>>
No you dumbass its after theyve launched their 100th rocket but it doesnt work if you talk to them before they are on 100
>>
>>334657269
I don't think my friend would lie to me like that.
>>334658007
Which white rock?
>>334658174
Wait, so I fucked up?
>>
This takes me back
>>
You have to use surf to go around the back. There a cave in which you go in and up into the rocket.
>>
>>334658237
Yes he would, he thinks it would be funny.
The white rock is a lie.
You have to get Deoxys via an even ticket. This is okay for Japan, but a terrible idea for America. Big events are within driving distance for a Japanese child's parents, but depending on where you live in America or Europe, you may never get the chance. I am Russian and I never ever got to go to one since I'm in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>334658425
There's a cave back there?
>>334658635
Wait so I have to drive to Japan to get Deoxys?
>>
>>334658635
No, you need to buy a gameshark.
http://www.amazon.com/SHARK-VIDEO-ENHANCER-Boy-Pocket-Advance/dp/B001AMOIYQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1460948186&sr=1-3&keywords=gameshark+gameboy+advance
>>
>>334658958
whoops, for >>334658818
>>
>everyone ITT would have been underaged 3 years ago

welp
>>
My friend told me you can take the rocket up to the surface of the sun and fight a phoenix god pokemon, Ho-oh? I thought it was kind of weird. Anyone else hear of this?
>>
>>334661259
How old are you kid?
Actually curious
>>
>>334661452
I am Twenty-Two haha

how old are you fellow kid?
>>
>>334661259
That wouldn't make sense.

You can't survive on the surface of the sun.
>>
File: super-smash-bros-melee-credits.jpg (34 KB, 638x439) Image search: [Google]
super-smash-bros-melee-credits.jpg
34 KB, 638x439
you guys DID unlock Koopa Troopa by shooting all the creidts after beating classic on the hardest difficulty, right?
>>
>>334656890
I'm pretty sure you need an event ticket that you could only get from Nintendo quite a while ago, anon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.