[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite card so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: enough.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What's your favorite card so far?
>>
Mortars
>>
i really like the knight.
>>
Baby dragon or musketeer

>tfw still no prince
>>
>>334650631
Prince seems so strong
Any heavy counters to him that are cheap?
>>
>>334650809
let him cross the bridge then summon skeletons/goblins in the middle of the field to pull him off course

you can do the same for pekka, valkyrie, giant skeletons etc
>>
>>334651190
Those are such cool units

I wonder, what's the point of knight?
Like why use him over anything?
>>
>>334651296
hes a pretty cheap unit and hes a common so its pretty easy to get him to 1k HPwhich makes him okish at tanking, that said, I don't use him either
>>
exodia
>>
>donated a lot of my giants and barbarians to help clan members out
>now thinking about using a deck that uses giants and barbarians
I fucked up. note to self, fuck your clan
>>
>>334652990
Giant is amazing
My fave card for sure
>>
i love the tombstone. it has been such a neat way to handle hog riders and princes and I SEE HOGS EVERY GAME GODAMN 13 GAMES IN A ROW

also, fuck minion horde. i carry wizard and arrows just because im sick of the minion spam
>>
please tell me this whole thread is b8
>>
>>334653894
>people can't discuss one of the only decent mobile games
>>>/out/
>>
What game?
>>
>>334654161
Clash royale

Free "card" game based on clash of the clans

No idea how those devs made an actual good game

Blows my fucking mind
>>
This game is pretty pay to win, I wouldn't be bothered at all if you didnt have to wait so long to open chests. A friend spent 20$ on it, he said it was worth it. Should I do it?
>>
>>334654358
fuck no man. Save your shekels.
>>
>tfw no goblin barrel, witch, baby dragon, or anything good for arena 2
>>
File: 1445809642469.jpg (26 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1445809642469.jpg
26 KB, 640x427
What game is this, just mobile shit?
>>
File: 1450590541662.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1450590541662.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>throw down Giant Skelly
>shitters spam zerg units
>throw down Wizard
>watch shitters melt down as they can't play or deal with decks more complex than Hog Rider + Freeze

arena 7
>>
>>334654358
Actually, the best thing to get is gold, since buying cards with gold is pretty viable and upgrades will take tons of cash later

Don't forget about your free chest every 12 hours, and your 10 victory chest every 24 hours

It's actually pretty good, in reality, it's gonna take a lot less grinding and money to get cards, it will just take time
>>
File: CeTyk8tUEAA2lNq.jpg (30 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
CeTyk8tUEAA2lNq.jpg
30 KB, 600x495
>Super Magical Chest
>x347 Mortars
>>
>>334654627
It's pretty good mobile shit
I play it on my pc anyways

>>334654628
>enemy starts zerging my ass
>drop down giant on their lane
>they can't deal with it right away because no mana
>they have to decide between wasting their zerg or wasting mana to deal with the giant

The giant is so based
You can't just ignore him, towers will never take him down
It's either waste time killing him, or lose the game
>>
>>334654828
delete this
>>
File: 1454614847247.jpg (442 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1454614847247.jpg
442 KB, 1000x750
I finally uninstalled Clash of Clans after playing it for 2 years and now you fucks are actually convincing me to give this a try.
>>
its hard to beat hog freeze decks.

i tie with them so frequently, but actually getting the one up often requires a double fireball finisher after they make a huge fuckup in the first minute
>>
>>334655337
It's nothing like clash of clans
As in, it's not a shit game that sucks the life out of you

I tried playing clans after liking this and felt sick

>30 minutes
>8 hours
>24 hours

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
huh never expected a mobile game here on /v/. its bretty good
>>
>>334654358
you should just play the game normally against your own levels and wait to get higher ranked.
>>
>>334654628
>>334654893
>>334654893
by zergs, you mean the goblins?
>>
>>334655836
Skeletons too
>>
File: asshole.png (105 KB, 724x420) Image search: [Google]
asshole.png
105 KB, 724x420
>enemy PEKKA making it's way towards my tower
>no cards to deal with it in time

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
I like the Musketeer and Valkyrie.

What are your decks' average mana cost? What's your deck making process?

Personally, I try to have 1 building and 1 spell and keep the average mana cost just shy of 4
>>
File: image_4.jpg (15 KB, 720x303) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
15 KB, 720x303
>>334657123
>PEKKA making its way down to the bridge
>use minions
>enemy uses arrows
>drop minion horde
>they take out both the PEKKA and the enemy tower
>>
Giant vs. Balloon vs. Giant Skelly

What's the verdict lads?
>>
HAWWG RIIIDDAAAA!
>>
So the prophecy was true, /v/ really is becoming more and more garbage
>>
>>334658025
>>334658025
I try to make 4.0 to 4.1.

>>334660378
here is your (you)
>>
>>334660214
giant skelly is better defensivly aganst medium speed swarms like barbs behind a tank, while giant is better offensivly or distracting a non hog offensive pusher
>>
>>334660229
I love it how they made him gay and annoying and always make fun of him as a useless fuck

Mad bants
>>
I watched a video of this game and noticed both players had 8 cards in their hand

What?
It's 4 for me?

I don't understand?
>>
>>334648291
Poison. Motherfucking poison. That shit is so versatile.
>>
>>334662219
8 cards in a deck, they rotate in and out as you play per game, and you earn cards as you play though the tutorial levels. the 8th card should always be an epic
>>
FUCK this game is tense and fun
Matches never drag on and so many of them have last seconds matter

Pretty tense and fast for a phone game
>>
My younger brother has spent £800 so far to try and get a legendary card, think that's dark princes and ice wizards, not one was dropped.
This is why I do not play mobile games.
>>
Skelly army
>Kills giants and skelly giant quicky
>will kill anyone that doesnt do area damage or flys

Too bad I deleted the game
The goblin huts , hogs, xbows, the dragons, I just couldnt take it manz

But it's not a bad game at all.
>>
I love Skeleton Giant, he is good at taking down towers if he gets that far but I mostly use him as a prince/swarm deterrent since he nukes everything after dying
>>
>>334664029
Minions counter xbows hard and dragon soft, and do good damage on hogs. Goblin huts I drop one fireball on just to whittle it down
>>
>>334663583
Ice Wizard and Princess, yeah. Meanwhile my friend who has been playing for ~1 month got an Ice Wizard from a super magical he received from like his fourth match in arena 5. Shoots up to about 2100 trophies while everyone else in the clan remains at 1600-1700 despite having played the same length.
>>
Bomb towers are great, really hard to take down, so you can build your deck however you want around it and it'll work
>>
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that aren't using Tombstone

plebs
>>
>>334665010
>there are people who don't run a giant in EACH DECK

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>334665089
>there are people right now who don't build meme decks

Who here /skeletondeck/ ?
>>
>>334665332
I would play one if I wasn't missing some skeletons

I like it how each arena seems to have it's own theme, it's like a mini-set in other card games
>>
>game is great until Arena 5+
>suddenly assholes with legendary cards everywhere
Why was this allowed? Literally remove the rarity and the game would be great. Epic cards are already rare enough, I don't have a single epic over level 3, but the princess and ice wizard are such bullshit that are seemingly impossible to get.
>>
>>334665089
>>334665010
>>334665332
>Not having at least a prince to take a tower out in 3 hits

K
E
K
>>
>>334665332
i tried skelly deck, and it BLOWS! only the witch can target minions and i often need her to help with a push. the minion horde is probably the second most common card i see at PPH and it forces people to run arrows if their wizard doesnt one shot it
>>
>>334665503
What do ice wizard and princess even do?
Are they really that strong?

Can you get them from regular crates or?

I didn't even know the game had legendary cards
>>
>>334665684
>he doesn't run both prince and hog rider in the same deck
>he will never see towers melt

KEK
E
K

>>334665709

Skelly deck is a lot of fun though, even if your only ranged unit is Witch. You have a lot of damage potential with the giant and bomb balloon.

The only unit that really fucks you up hard is Baby Dragon because Witch's damage is kind of bad and it blows up all your skellies.

You do get to fuck over Princes and Hog Riders in like 1000 ways so that's nice
>>
>>334665684
prince is really easy to shut down, just always keep a shitty minion or something in your deck to stop his charge.
>>
>>334665485
Me too, hope they add more "sets" down the line
>>
>>334666012
I use a tombstone for those. Pop one behind a dragon and it's distracted long enough for a tower to finish it.

Same goes for the prince and hog rider, with additional skeletons if necessary.
>>
>>334667951
That's probably the best answer to the dragon yeah

Thinking about it, wizard is also a bit annoying.

Shit, I just wish there was a ranged skelly so the deck could have more than 1 ranged unit
>>
>>334667594
They said they will
>>
>play for 2 weeks
>already arena 7 at level 6 without using epics

I shit on people who are level 10 easy.
>>
>stuck at arena 5 forever
>SOME HOW get a big enough win streak to nudge me into arena 6
It's been 5 days since I've touched the game besides checking the shop and collecting free chests I am not doing anything until I get a golem because I know I'm not going to win the next fight I start
>>
>>334665953
Ice wizard is basically the ultimate support card, place it behind anything even a fucking goblin and you can guarenteed that goblin will get 5 hits off before dying since the I've wizard slows everything down to a crawl, the princess is basically the arrow spell in unit form, huge range, just enough to sit on your side and snipe towers without dying but dies to everything in 1 hit, also has a nice aoe size
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.