[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 Bosses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: adfdfas.jpg (289 KB, 871x907) Image search: [Google]
adfdfas.jpg
289 KB, 871x907
Tell us what was your hardest or most frustrating boss boss, and other anons tell you how easily they beat them. For me it was boreal dancer.

Also post your characters.
>>
boreal dancers grab is utter bullshit. It would grab me even when i wasnt near her hand. Additionally all the people I summoned to help apparently thought they were being summoned to fight vordt and were no help at all
>>
File: yhorm.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yhorm.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
cant beat pic related. Honestly wtf. Cant even get him below 80% just swinging at his legs nonstop. I only assume at some point he falls down or something so I can actually do damage? Or maybe he has some weak spot I cant find. And summoning help is kind of out of the question for me.
>>
>>334640630
Use the Storm Ruler.
>>
>>334638930
For the Dancer use a weapon with a faster swing and keep your shield up if you don't have the confidence to dodge certain attacks.

>>334640630
Theres a sword right by his throne. Use its special ability.

Nameless king
>>
File: 1459285058670.jpg (14 KB, 130x154) Image search: [Google]
1459285058670.jpg
14 KB, 130x154
Super Incest Bros
>>
>>334640630
He's a gimmick boss. At his throne there's a weapon you can pick up. You have to charge it while holding L2/LT and when it's charged you attack with R2/RT and it deals a fuckton a damage to him. Do it a few times while dodging his stuff and you're good to go. He's super easy once you figure it out.
>>
I had a lot of trouble with the twin princes, well, I mean I had a lot of trouble with the run to the twin princes before I saw the shortcut.
>>
Fucking Abyss Watcher's. I kept getting him down to almost dead and then dying myself.
>>
aldrich has given me the most difficulty so far, 10 deaths in anri's world, 4 in my own.

Pontiff was pretty challenging.

I've no idea why people are shitting on yhorm so much, that was a really cool boss if somewhat easy because of the storm ruler, but it felt amazing doing the wind up, unleashing it etc. the atmosphere of that fight really felt like you were fighting a giant, a being beyond human power
>>
>>334641227
Totally agree on Yhorm. Might not be the best mechanically but everything else about him was perfect.
>>
Nameless King.

He and his parrot can officially go suck an ocean of dicks.
>>
Pontiff Sulycock and Old Demon Cunt were the only ones I just said fuck it and summoned someone. Nameless King took the most tries with no summons at five attempts.
>>
>>334641857
the only people ive ever summoned are complete fucking morons who die before we can even. Only one person Ive summoned who was decent and we actually killed the boss was naked and was flipping around the room with some crazy sword.
>>
>>334638930
Why did the devs decide transforming/additional phases was so cool that they would give it to most enemies and bosses? It's overused
>>
>>334642335
before we can even get any damage on the boss i meant to say
>>
nameless king = hardest and best

>>334641227
it's cause people are daft and think every boss should be whack+dodge until their health is nil

nothing wrong with some variety. only that boss and wyvern encourage different thinking. i think every other boss plays similarly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.