[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you were smart enough to solve this without cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TESV 2016-04-16 18-35-24-63.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2016-04-16 18-35-24-63.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
How many of you were smart enough to solve this without cheating and looking at the answer key on the Dragon Claw?
>>
i don't see what the point of skyrim's "puzzles" were when all they did was use the same principle for all of em
>>
>game lets you inspect items and spin them around
>there is no reason to do this except for this puzzle

p shit desu
>>
>>334618568
>wait a minute that claw
>>
I didn't want to bruteforce this shit so I kept looking for the hidden clue. I really tried to solve it the normal and intended way, not the retarded: try every combination.

It took me around 1 hour before I realized I could spin items in my inventory.
>>
Only the most difficult puzzles in this thread!
>>
>>334619945
there are only 27 possible combinations, which should take you at most 2 minutes to input all of them.
you should feel silly for wasting an hour to solve a trivial task.
>>
>>334618568
Just recently I found out that some of the pirated versions didn't have an option to rotate items
>>
>>334618568
You're not smart if you didn't look at the claw you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>334618568
How is trying every combination "smart"?
Looking at the claw is the smart thing.
>>
>>334620132
>>334618568
I am just now putting together that these are the same puzzles except the skyrim one has more options when you spin the dial
>>
>>334620194
You think I didn't knew that? I expected a nice riddle and hidden clues and not some stupid inventory-mechanic. I thought I'd miss out on a challenging part of the game. I was wrong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.