[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just insatlled LoL. Any suggestions on what characters I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 698484967_orig.jpg (308 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
698484967_orig.jpg
308 KB, 1280x720
Just insatlled LoL. Any suggestions on what characters I should play as? Best characters for each class i.e. tank, dps, healer etc.
>>
>>334616997

I suggest that you find a new game. The game gets boring fast and the community is undiluted and concentrated cancer.
>>
>>334616997
here is a suggestion
>wait till friday
>play urf mode
>???
>memes
>>
>>334617489
I understand but it's free and I decided to give it a shot.
>>
>>334616997
play twisted fate only
>>
>>334616997
here's my suggestion

deinstall and never look back

trust me, you'll thank me later
>>
Don't bother, just uninstall. Take up something less likely to give you cancer, like smoking.
>>
File: Zyra_0.jpg (301 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Zyra_0.jpg
301 KB, 1215x717
>>334616997

I like playing people that can fill multiple roles. I'll pick zyra and go mid or "support" (I still build AP carry with wards). Or pick someone like wukong that can play top or jungle.

You'll find out what your favorite role is and then every team you get on will never, ever let you play it and rage/quit troll if you do.
>>
Not a memer here.

You should generally stick to one or two roles since the meta changes often enough that by the time you get comfortable with a character, that person might end up being pretty bad (unless you're a dedicated enough main)

For most new players, I definitely suggest playing both jungle and either adc/mid because those two roles put you in a position to consistently watch the map.
>>
>>334617489
Beware of smurfs at early levels. They're almost all tryhards.

There are characters that are classified as "recommended" that should be easy to pick up if you're new mobas altogether, and if not, at least to get a feel for what every champion can do and how to build them.

In terms of who I suggest (without being overly complicated champs) for each role

Top Lane (usually fighters or tanks) - Riven, Garen, Darius

Mid (usually mages or assassins) - Veigar, Katarina, Yasuo

Jungle (also usually tanks and fighters) - Amumu, Volibear

ADC (One of two characters in bot lane, stands for Attack Damage Carry, a ranged dps that gets way stronger the later in the game you are) - Jinx, Vayne

Support (Other character in Bot lane whos goal is to protect and help get the ADC kills) - Braum, Sona
>>
PLAY
DOTA
>>
>>334618354
Also, FIND FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH! The game gets a lot funner if you're not clicking by yourself. Make sure they're not the type who get butthurt when you lose and blame you, those people are no fun to play with.

The IP system is pretty stupid and is very much trying to make you spend real money rather than grind, but stick to it. A lot of good champs are in the 1350 to 3150 range.
>>
As someone who has played over 2k hours of lol I can say that you should not play it. It's a horrible game/cash grab. You won't like it but will play for friends.

If you insist on playing a moba at least play dota.
>>
>>334616997
You had the choice of a free to play moba for the first time and you chose league over dota?!
>>
>>334616997
>Any suggestions
Uninstall.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.