[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How we can save Crash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CrashBandicoot11a.jpg (70 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
CrashBandicoot11a.jpg
70 KB, 550x750
How we can save Crash?
>>
We can't
We have no power
>>
Don't. Just play the first three over again when you feel nostalgic. I'd hate to see another disappointing crash remake
>>
>>334609852
We make a crowdfunding campaign to buy the IP and remake it ourselves.
When it turns out to be shit, we can at least say we tried.
>>
>>334609852
Make Crash move faster, jump higher, and fall faster. Make it a hardcore platformer not those faggy big monster games
>>
I don't think I've ever understood the appeal of Crash.
>>
>>334610743
Because you have autism
>>
>>334610743
It was on Playstation, and that is it, basically. The original trilogy are all very good and solid games, but most of their success came from the fact it didn't have to compete with Mario (or Sonic).
>>
>>334609852
Give him robot legs with lazers on each thigh.
>>
>Stylised Graphics
>Original cast no new characters or shit, just keep the guys from 1, 2 and maaaaaaaybe some from 3
>Bring back the islands thing from 1
>Have the plot be fucking I dunno Cortex has built a facility on top of Skulldick island volcano which is killing all the fruit on the islands
>Good themes on islands, cool secrets, tight controls and gameplay
>Accessible but difficult if you want to get all the gems
>Less gimmicky shit that 3 had but have boss battles be interesting still
>>
>>334609852
The days of funky quirky characters with attitude are over.

It's impossible to save crash because the world is different from 20 years ago
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.