[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth playing, /v/? I've just loaded it up, and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 920x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 920x518
Is it worth playing, /v/? I've just loaded it up, and want to know if it's worth the time.
>>
>>334609714
I've been playing it for half an hour now and I really don't understand the hype. I think my expectations were too high.
>>
>>334610653
It's because you need to git gud.
>>
>>334609714
Kat is really cute
It's also comfy as fuck
>>
pick an answer:
It's realy nice, a bit short but the atmosphere the music the flying, all that feels realy good
It sucks, the combat sucks and the paltforms it's on sucks
>>
>>334610653
Same thing with me when I played it. Took me until the first big boss fight to really give a shit.
>>
Yes but it's not worth the price. The combat isn't great and it's too short. It also feels really girly for the most part. Flying through the city is fun though and some of the challenges are nice. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it though.
>>
>>334610908
I hope you're right.
>>
It's fun but probably not going to blow your mind in any way.

The world is really cool and navigating it with the gravity powers is a ton of fun. That aspect is easily the highlight of the game, alongside some entertaining characters and a great soundtrack. The actual missions aren't amazing though, with a lot of them amounting to fetch quests or "go here and fight some guys," and the combat's not much to write home about and devolves into gravity kick spam by the later parts of the game.

Overall it's an enjoyable sort of mid-tier game that I had a really good time with, and I'm looking forward to the sequel, but it's not exactly a "great" game..
>>
File: 1-ani-phoenix-documenderpt.gif (21 KB, 168x140) Image search: [Google]
1-ani-phoenix-documenderpt.gif
21 KB, 168x140
>>334611068
>the combat sucks
Let me try and put this in a way so that you realize I'm not trying to insult you: Your lack of skill and understanding about video games is evident by the fact that you say the combat is shit.

This is why the medium is being casualized. Because 99% of you retards won't even know a good game when it hits you in the face, because you have your eyes closed at the moment of impact.
>>
>>334611975
It's literally gravity kick until your super is ready and then throw fucking stones at everything. 80% of the enemies aren't even on the ground and picking up shit to throw it takes at least twice as long as gravity kicking the living shit out of them. It doesn't help that upgrades are so expensive in the beginning that you'll only level up one ability for at least the first half of the game because you are more concerned about your speed / max time you can use your gravity power.
>>
>>334611975
I never said that it was hard mongoloid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.