[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone still watch Jim Sterling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Jim Sterling the Cuck.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jim Sterling the Cuck.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Does /v/ still watch this guy and if so what's the appeal? I lost interest after he went full retard that's when I noticed his videos often got repetitive tackling very easy issues.
>>
Videogame celebrities should never have become a thing. But YOU, anon, are responsible for keeping any spotlight on this fat fuck for a couple hours more.

This board is for videogames, quit shitting it up with personalities and shitheads.
>>
>Zelda Warriors for 3DS
>9.5

Kek
>>
He was never funny, but it's kind of sad to see his descent from bad opinions to really bad opinions
>>
>>334603169
He gave Caw o' Dooty: Modern Warfare 2 a 9.5/10 god knows how many years back

If you ever watched him for more than a single moment, please consider some form of self euthanization
>>
I remember when I was on the Escapist, thought he was shit, kept watching, realized it was just a persona, kept watching, and then I realized he was actually just shit and stopping giving a shit about that fat piece of shit.
>>
>>334603503
>Zelda Warriors
kek
>>
>>334603795
>all of the MW games are shit
I thought this meme died already. the only bad MW game was 3.
>>
>>334603169
>What's the appeal

The same appeal when you go to a zoo and watch a Gorilla fling shit all over the place.
>>
>Angry Joe
>2,478k subscribers
>Jim Sterling
>333k subscribers

The guy isn't even worth getting mad over. No one gives a shit about him.
>>
I watch my weight.
>>
>>334603169
Opinions seem decent sometimes, but he's a literal SJW Cuck
>>
Shitty attention whore that has never said anything of value at any point of his life. Also this is basically free advertising.
>>
He's a cuckold
>>
I've been a long time fan of Jim, admittedly, he's been more and more difficult to listen too. He's pretty full on himself and is a hardcore SJW. It gets me a little salty when I see how much he makes too.
>>
File: confirmed cuck.jpg (355 KB, 1900x1211) Image search: [Google]
confirmed cuck.jpg
355 KB, 1900x1211
>>334603169
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.