[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw beat DaS and all of Bloodborne without issue >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1456231128715.jpg (78 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1456231128715.jpg
78 KB, 444x460
>tfw beat DaS and all of Bloodborne without issue
>can't even get past Dragonrider in DaS2 SotFS

the fuck?
>>
>>334602590
Either you suck at life or you're not hitting the levers that increase the size of the arena. If you hit all of them it basically removes the bottomless pits and you can freely strafe around the whole place.
>>
>>334602590
Why is this man holding a revolver to this sheep's head?
Did the sheep wrong the man?
>>
>>334603053
Arena is all the way up. I just suck ass I guess I get hit by EVERYTHING. This is my first time playing DS2 and coming from the first game and especially Bloodborne this feels ridiculous
>>
>>334603143
1) it's a goat
2) it's not a man, it's a boy in their early teens
3) it's probably fake because you wouldn't shoot anything that close without wearing a smock
>>
that pic makes me sad
>>
>>334603053
keeping the arena tiny is the easiest way to kill him because his fat ass just charges tou and he falls off
>>
Just move on. DS2 isn't worth your time anyway.
>>
Oddly enough, I had the same issue, but with bloodborne
But that's because I hid behind my shield for every souls game
>>
File: 1385134491507.png (198 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
1385134491507.png
198 KB, 250x340
dump all points to ADP.
>>
File: imgp3114.jpg (122 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
imgp3114.jpg
122 KB, 500x332
>>334603734
>>
>>334603335
Oh wait, I know your problem. You're not levelling ADP. DaS2 did a weird thing where your invincibility frames during a roll is tied to your agility which is mainly controlled by ADP. Look on the wikidot for the hard facts but I find 15 ADP is like the minimum to not eat shit. Your equip weight changes your roll but not your i-frames, so I always got at 70% weight (the absolute max you can without fatrolling) but pump ADP so I get i-frames for days.

I know for some starting classes you start with like 9 ADP, you will suck shit and die. Especially since hitboxes in that game are especially shitty.
>>
>>334604850
You don't even need to increase ADP for the base game. I only stated to increase it when I started to do the dlc after finishing up everything else.
>>
>>334606647
*started
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.