[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here hasn't bought a video game in 10 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (298 KB, 768x411) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 768x411
Who else here hasn't bought a video game in 10 years?
>>
It's the opposite for me. I haven't pirated a game I wanted to play in five years.
>>
haha us pirates amirite?? XD
>>
>>334596459
And yet you will unironically sit here and complain about how the quality of games has been dropping the last year and everyone has switched to casual, freemium, and DLC-heavy games.

If you don't pay people for their work that you enjoy, you're not going to get quality work anymore.
>>
I'm getting tired of playing alone so I'm gonna have to start paying the jew overlords again.
>>
I buy about 10% of the games I pirate because those are the games I would like to see more of.

Support the creators you faggot
>>
ps4 isn't that old man
>>
bought sc2 once
>>
I broke that curse by buying N3DSXL and MH4U.

Still half regret that I didn't hack it but I don't have much time to finish all of them at once anyway.
>>
File: good goy, good.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
good goy, good.png
204 KB, 353x402
>>334597226
>>
>>334600221
You are the Jew when you steal people's work without any compensation. How do you not see that. You are the one abusing money.
>>
>>334600221
How is the goy not the person being a cheap ass and pirating?
>>
>>334600979
No, taking other people's money or encouraging people to spend money makes you a Jew. Being penny-pinching makes you a Scot.
>>
>>334601662
>steal other people's work
>brag about not paying for it

Literally Judaic.
>>
/v/ has this weird mindset where they hate communism, but consider making and spending money the worst of crimes.
>>
>>334596459
If you asked me 6 years ago then I would say that, because to pirate a game you needed to just copy/paste a crack and you could go. Today you have to fuck around registry, edit shit, find files, set up firewalls AND copy/paste a crack. Or pay 5$ when it's 70% off and updated.
>>
>There are currently people on here that complain about denuvo while they pirate games
>>
File: 1459317066266.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1459317066266.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>Post yfw you pirate every single game I possibly can
>>
File: 1319491368362.png (15 KB, 539x465) Image search: [Google]
1319491368362.png
15 KB, 539x465
>>334596459
>being proud of being poor
>being proud of being the cause of DRM
>being proud of being responsible for Denuvo and the growth of it
>being proud of being a jew

Degenerates, everyone.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.